Chapter 34

"You let go of me right now, Soundwave. You are my Third In Command, nothing more. I order you. Everyone get back to their tasks, now! If I see Estrela again, I mean it. I will kill her. You report to me if you see her." He demanded.

Knockout looked hurt by the sudden command. "Sir...what if.."

"I do not want to hear anything about that pitiful femme. Anyone who speaks of her will be shot on sight. Including your family, Soundwave."

Estrela flew for miles in her jet form. Trying to ignore the pain in her gut. Flying for miles until she reached a large deserted valley, canyons, and no sign of life anywhere. Landing in the canyon, she shifted into her human form, looking around before putting her hand on a wall. A large opening formed allowed her to walk into a dark cave, disappearing from view.

The rage built up in Soundwave’s spark as he glared at Megatron as it made his head explode. "I've been with you since the beginning Megatronus," he growled, "And you have changed, for the worst." Without saying another word, he spun around and walked out the room, hoping he could catch up with his sparkmate.

The bot outside watched her disappear into the darkness, swallowing as they came to the entrance of the cave but went ahead on following her in.

The rock fell back into place, engulfing her in the dark.

"I know you are following me, Radio. I'm not coming back to the nemesis. Your leader made it very clear." She stated as the room lit up to reveal more machines and some small animals of metal around the room wandering.
"I will not yell at you for following me, but I am not fond of you putting yourself in danger." Estrela looking at her. "You do not need to be rejected by your fellow people because of me."

"What happened?" She asked in a small voice, her holoform appearing and walking over to her. "Why can't you come back? I'm in no danger coming here."

"Megatron hates me for telling him the truth, and to be fair, there is always danger wherever you go. However, you should go back so your father doesn't worry or Steve." Estrela mumbled, walking across the room with a familiar suitcase.

"How can I not worry after that?!’ c She asked, following her. "I can't just go back and not think or care about the fact you're here! If anything, he's also probably trying to find you right now!"

"I have your devilish God after me, Radio. I don't want to end up getting you hurt like the last time." She replied. "I need to find answers without putting you at risk. On the ship, there were other people to witness and help me. Here there is no one to stop me."

Megatron headed down the halls to find the workshop. Looking around the room, he saw the statue of Soundwave's family, though he glared when he saw the human form of Estrela, or at the time, Valena. Shifting his arm into a cannon, he fired, destroying the statue of Valena from the piece of work, leaving it with just the four. Noticing the experiments of hers was gone, he nodded til he saw the humanoids offline, raising his cannon again he fired at all 7, destroying them in seconds.

"But I want to be with you!" Radio insisted."I want to help you!"

Soundwave turned a corner to see the still slightly smoking statue, and he felt his body go stiff, only to then discover the humaniods also being shot at. "YOU FRAGGER!" He shrieked and attacked Megatron, plunging his sharp digits into his former leader’s side.

"You are lost, Soundwave. That femme will only ever be a lost human. Nothing more." He yelled, punching the con in front of him.
Knockout ran into the room in complete shock.

"Megatron, stop this! This is madness!" Knockout cried.

"Madness is when every con on my ship trusts a human." Megatron yelled, shoving Soundwave across the room, his body running into the statue and breaking it into pieces.