Chapter 5

The small group made it to the medical back, and Soundwave opened the doors for them. Inside were two mechs, a bright red one and a big dark blue one.

Knockout spun around and looked at Soundwave. "That fleshy looks like it has had better days. What does Megatron want with her?"

Valena looked at the two bots in shock. Recognizing them both. "I saw you two. You were fighting last night in a desert valley. Against Arcee."

"How could you know? There were no humans there. Did you see who won?" Knockout asked.

Valena shrugged. "Couldn't tell. It looked like you both just split up and left."

"She's not wrong about that last part." Breakdown muttered, leaning closer to Knockout, though everyone heard him.

Soundwave just rolled his eyes silently and gave her to Knockout, replaying Megatron's orders as he did.

Knockout looked disgusted as she was in his servo. "I am never gonna get this out of my finish." He muttered. Placing her down on a medical berth.

"You know, sometimes it works great just to soak the finish instead of rubbing it all the time. It doesn't mess the finish up that much."

"Oh really?" Knockout asked, skeptically.

Unaware that her injuries were healing from the enegon. She looked at him as he scanned her. "I don't understand. It looks like her body is making its own energon now. It should be harming her, but instead, it is causing her bones to be stronger." He gently grabbed her hand where the mark on her hand glowed.

The others all leaned forward in interest. "So what?" Breakdown asked, "You're saying the energon is having an opposite effect of what it's supposed to do? Shouldn't that be physically impossible?"

"I don't understand it at all. I am curious what her body would do if she drank energon, but at the same time, I fear it would hurt her." Knockout replied. "What happened exactly when you touched the energon?"

"I was curious. As a scientist, that is normal. I simply stuck my hand into it and felt a burning shock. It lasted a few seconds, but not much more. I thought I had touched like an electric current or something. Deciding nothing much else, I simply went home and woke up with the mark on my wrist." Valena explained. "To be honest. It was the only feeling of pain I have felt for years. Poor Starscream was unaware I can't feel pain. No matter what, I just don't feel it. So the shock last night merely surprised me. So I thought it was merely a dream."

"Yeah, and how is that theory working out for you now?" Knockout remarked.

"Not a dream, but still, my life feels weird. It's like it's going, but I'm not really living." She mumbled.

"Unless we have her drink some energon, I want to see what changes there are after a day. There is not enough to see what is going on." Knockout spoke, looking at Soundwave.

He looked between Valena and Knockout, tilting his head. He went down and pointed at her chest.

"He said it's her decision," Radiowave said from one of the far corners.

Soundwave nodded and fetched a cube, taking some out in a smaller cube and putting it in front of her.

Valena looked at Soundwave, surprised. She couldn't believe he was letting her merely choose. She looked at the enegon and hesitated thinking. "Not anyone to miss me if I die, I guess." She muttered as she grabbed the energon and started to drink it. Tasting a very weird liquid burned her nose a bit, but she simply finished it against the weird, indescribable taste. She stood there expecting to feel weird. Whether it was for her to be dizzy, nauseous, or just about anything. To their surprise, though, the wounds all over her immediately started to heal faster, disappearing in seconds to reveal her with perfectly healthy skin.