Chapter 18

Apologies for the late updates. There have been a few complications in life that have made it difficult to keep updating. Thank you all for your patience. There is still much yet to come for this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valena immediately yelped as she resumed running, rushing down, hall after hall. Knockout hot on their pursuit as she entered the workshop. "Radio! Help! Stop your childish father!" Valena yelled as she ran for her new laboratory, the miniflies immediate in approaching her.

"She's running? Since when did her feet work?" Knockout demanded. "Ratchet said they wouldn't work again."

Radio looked up in surprise as they entered, "What happened?" She asked with a slightly amused grin. Next to her, Remix was busy lying down on a young man, about 17 or 18, as he struggled to move the dog away. He looked up as they came in.

"I was curious if your robotic forms could still feel when you are in the human holoforms. So I tickled his foot." She yelled as she ran into her corner, the miniflies on her as they helped fly her up out of Soundwave's reach. She ended up a good few feet up in the air as they carried her. She looked down to see Soundwave coming.

"Hey!" He yelled up at her with a scowl, "That's not allowed!"

She laughed as she was placed onto the second floor of her laboratory, where she ran out of view to a device. Quickly using it to make herself disappear from view. "You never gave any rules." She cried. "Good luck finding me."

"Alright then," He said, cracking his knuckles before turning to Radio, "just how we practiced." Her eyes lit up, and she grinned evilly before nodding. The two ran into positions, her with her back to the lab and Soundwave a few meters in front of her. 'Get ready for a show!' He yelled as Radio crouched down and knit her fingers together like she was going to give him a boost.

Valena giggled as she ran through, as it made her invisible. She didn't use it for this kind of thing, but this time, she was making exceptions. Once invisible, she stood as still as she could, forcing her humor away to give her the seriousness she needed. Knockout burst laughing as he was able to see her disappear in his robotic form where the two couldn't due to the lack of height. "Like you stand a chance." He scoffed.

"That's why I have her!" Soundwave yelled and ran at Radio. He stepped onto her hand with one foot before she threw him as a small sound wave exploded from her hands and sent him flying. He made it onto the second floor, rolling before getting up effortlessly and looking around. "Now I come for you!"

Valena smirked as she lightly stepped around the room. Using her light step, she stood right in front of him, yet he didn't even see her. She pinched his hip before quickly getting out of reach with ease. He didn't stand a chance when he couldn't see her.

"You realize I haven't told you about an important detail of my life." Soundwave smirked, looking around.

She stood away from him, raising her brow curiously. "How handsome you are?" She asked before quickly moving away. Running for the stairs lightly, that would take her to the 3rd floor.

"Nope!" He smirked, right behind her, "It's that you don't have to really rely on sight after being blind for over three years."

She gasped as she ran up the stairs quickly for her next device, her shrink ray. Quickly activating it on her wrist as she approached it.

"No, you don't!" Soundwave said, lunging for her, "you only get one!"

She ran for the ray as it activated, getting out of his reach as it shot her, shrinking down till she was the size of his hand. "You were saying?" She asked on the floor as she looked up at him.