Chapter 47

Shockwave went into the room to find that Radio had indeed woken up, but by the looks of it, just. She was sitting up, breathing heavily while Soundwave and Predaking sat with her, rubbing her, rubbing her back as she recovered from the nightmare. Soundwave looked up as he came in. “I suggest when she’s calmed down, we go through and discuss what to do next.” He said, kneeling down next to them.
“Understood.” Soundwave nodded. “Just give us a few minutes. She’ll be fine soon.”

Estrela woke up finding herself trapped in her mind once again. She saw herself threaten to kill everyone and how she had hurt Radio. The reminder ran through her mind as she trembled. “I’m so sorry, my baby girl.” Looking straight up at nothing. “Please help me, they need me.” She prayed, wishing with all her might Primus would come and help her out. “I love you, my family.” She mumbled in her mind as she thought about her family. Feeling for Shockwave who was most likely hurting from seeing her hurt. Left to think of the memories in her own mind.

Meanwhile, the Waves and Predaking walked to the mainroom, symbiotes by their side as they went. Radio had explained to them what Estrela had said to her about going to Cybertron so now, it was their turn to share this information with everyone else in hopes it would help them get her back.
Optimus was back to his original self, as they all turned to look at the Wave family coming into the room. Megatron stood in a far corner silently watching them all.
They stopped close to the center, but only Soundwave came forward, looking at them all with what he hoped was a determined face. “Ok.” He spoke. “We think we have a way to get Estrela back, but it’s not going to be easy, considering we have to go to Cybertron and find Primus.”
“Find Primus, like that is going to be easy at all.” Ratchet cried out.
“If she said for us to do it, I am sure there is a way.” Optimus replied.
“We can use the Nemesis to get to Cybertron if you wish.” Megatron spoke up.
“We can’t trust you!” Bulkhead roared.
“You may not trust him, but I do.” Soundwave exclaimed, shooting the wrecker a glare. “There is no denying I have questioned your recent action Megatron, but you already saved her once and that’s enough for me.”
Megatron looked at Soundwave in shock, not knowing what to say. “I will do everything I can to help save your femme.”
He nodded and turned back to the group. “Now we’re probably going to need a few people. I have no doubt my family and Megatron will join me, so who else will come?”
“I will join you.” Optimus spoke, looking at him.
“You can count all of us in.” Steve said, he and the other drones nodded. “We’ll go if Optimus does.” Arcee said as she and Bumblebee stepped close to their leader.
“You may need a wrecker to wreck a few things, Optimus.” Bulkhead spoke up.
“You can count on me.” Knockout exclaimed.
Ratchet nodded next to him. “I’ll stay to watch the kids.”
“Aw, no fair!” Miko groaned, throwing her hands in the air.
“For once, let’s stay behind.” Jack spoke. “I don’t think we can quite go to an alien planet just yet.”
“Good luck, Soundwave.” Raf cheered.
“We’ll get her back.” He smiled as the groundbridge opened to the Nemesis. Radio nodded next to him but looked down, her visor and mouthguard obscuring her face from them.
“Autobots, let’s roll with Soundwave.” Optimus ordered.
Knockout ran towards the bridge as well. “We’re going to get my regular patient back.” He exclaimed. Ratchet immediately picked up Miko to make sure she didn’t try to run through.
“See you all later, keep us updated on how things go here.” Soundwave said to Ratchet, before he and the others disappeared through.