CHAPTER 1: REO

I was slowly waking up from sleep, I felt my lips tip up into a smile thinking about today, it was the first day of my senior year in college and it was a bit bittersweet. College has been fucking awesome, parties, no parents, soccer and girls. My smiled grew with that last one, it was definitely my favorite and as long as they keep coming to me, I'll keep welcoming them with open arms.

"Wake up, baby.." A voice murmured in my ear and my brows furrowed. When a set of teeth bit down on my lobe, my eyes snapped open and I shot out of bed in a panic. Loud laughing brought my attention to my bed and Nagi laid there holding his stomach and shaking his head.

"What the fuck dude?" I asked annoyed.

"Are you really that scared to find a woman in your bed?" He asked with a shake of his head. "I've never seen you move that fast, even on the field." He snickered.

I rolled my eyes and ran my hand through my hair, I looked back at him and shrugged. "Kinda, I let them know how things are going to go before I even touch them and I haven't had any issues but you never know."

"You're worse than Chigiri, you know that?"

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off. "Why are you in my room anyways?" I walked towards my bathroom to brush my teeth and use the bathroom.

"You said you wanted to come with me to meet my cousin before class." He spoke louder so I could hear.

"Shit. I forgot that was today." I responded but he didn't reply and I rolled my eyes. Typical Nagi, growing too lazy to raise the volume of his voice. I walked back into my room, seeing him in the same spot but playing a game on his phone.

"Yes, that's today. We're meeting her at the quad in 15 minutes." He mumbled and I nodded.

"What's she like?" I questioned, I have never met his cousin even after all these years of being best friends. To say I was curious is an understatement, was she like him?

"Sunshine." He said and I faced him with furrowed brows.

"What do you mean?"

"She's like sunshine. Happy, outgoing, bright, sweet, she pulls you in and it was really annoying when we were growing up." He rolled his eyes.

"Why?" I threw a shirt over my head and grabbed my keys, wallet and backpack.

"Because she'd attract a lot of boys because they said 'she makes you feel good' or something. Annoying." He was back to mumbling, I knew he'd be asleep soon so I kicked my bed causing him to whine.

"Let's go before you miss more class." He got up and we made our way to the quad. When we could see the whole quad I began looking for her, I had no idea what she looked like but it didn't stop me from searching. Nagi pointed his finger at a small group of people near a tree. "There." I nodded and we walked towards them.

When we got closer, I noticed I didn't know any of the people there but my gaze snagged on a girl laying on her stomach reading a book. She has her head leaned down but what I could see, I could tell she was cute. Her head snapped up when Nagi called out and my breathing stopped. 'Holy fuck she was stunning.'

"Nagi!" Mystery girl yelled with a smile and got up, going straight for Nagi and giving him a hug. My brain caught up and I wanted to groan. 'Please don't tell me this is cousin.' I prayed.

My prayer was not answered because Nagi let her go and turned her towards me with a smile. "Y/N, this is my best friend Reo."

She gave me a huge smile and my breathing stopped. "Hi! I heard so much about you."