CHAPTER 7: REO

All weekend I texted her but all I got back was generic responses. I should have known answering her call was a mistake especially with a woman with me but every time she called late at night, panic would ensue. My brain always went down the worst path of 'is she okay?' or something happened. I asked Nagi if he heard from her but like me, all he received were generic messages.

"You think she's back?" I asked him on Sunday afternoon.

"Not sure." He mumbled from his bed.

I nodded but started pacing while I stared down at my phone. Nagi sighed. "I thought you hooked up with that chick? It didn't help?"

I closed my eyes. "I didn't tell you but I didn't hook up with her." I ended on a sigh and he sat up.

"You didn't?" He looked confused and I laughed. 'He's probably thinking why the fuck did I not?'

"No." I shook my head. "Y/N called me while we were making out and I just... couldn't do it." I winced and his head tiled.

"Why the wince?"

"Because she heard that Rachel chick tell me to come back to bed."

He whistled. "Fuck, that's not good." I nodded my head in agreement then he chuckled. "By the way, her name was Luna. How did you get that so wrong?"

I paused and sheepishly smiled causing him to laugh. "Damn, Reo. Not even your money could fix that."

"Money can't fix my feelings for y/n either." I grumbled and collapsed into the chair in the corner of his room. "What if I really fucked things up?" I whispered.

"Do you want to fix it if it was?"

I opened my mouth then hesitated. 'Did I?' My thoughts and feelings have been jumbled up since my phone call with my parents. In a way it reminded me that love wasn't real, how can it be when two people who are suppose to love each other and me, can't do that. I don't know if I could fully trust her with my heart, I didn't know if I had a heart to give her.

"She's not your parents." He said softly and I nodded.

"I know that but I also don't know that." I mumbled. "Fuck this, let's go do something. I can't just sit here."

We were walking around campus and Nagi was already whining. "It's so hot..."

"It's 70 degrees." I rolled my eyes.

"It's so brightttt."

"You're literally wearing sunglasses." I huffed and stared at the ground while we walked.

"It's so— shit." His curse brought my attention to him, his eyes were wide and he was staring behind me. Curiously I followed his gaze and my fists clenched, 'what the fuck?'. Y/N and Rin were walking out of his building, smiling?

"Don't freak out." Nagi whispered before he yelled out to them, they looked towards us and Rin nodded while she paled. Why does she look like that?

We walked towards them and I swear her face lost more color with each step. I looked between the two of them and my brows furrowed, why does she look nervous and Rin looks.. like Rin.

"What's up?" Rin said casually.

"Getting breakfast, what are youuuu two doing?" Nagi waved a finger at them. Y/N and I have yet to break eye contact, she looked sick, sad and hurt? What the hell is going on.

"Same." Rin answered for them and I raised my brow. She broke the eye contact and looked down, my jealousy rose. 'If she fucked him, so help me God I will kill him.'