CHAPTER 19: Y/N

AUTHOR NOTE: LOL updated readers brother name because I forgot I used the same name earlier 😅

"Oh, baby." My mom held her arms open and I ran into them, squeezing tightly.

"Men." She scoffed and I laughed softly.

"Boys, honey. Men don't do this. Men aren't pussies." Dad growled from behind her and I looked up at him giving him a smile. He wrapped his arms around both of us and I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling.

"Who do we have to kill?" My oldest brother, Jax spoke and I shook my head. Dad released us and I face all three of my brothers standing in a line with their arms crossed.

"No one." I laughed.

"Well she's not crying." My second oldest brother, Reign said.

"That's a good sign, right?" Rhys, my last brother questioned and I smiled while holding my arms wide.

They all hugged me in some sort of bear hug that was awkward with all four of us. "Down, protective brothers. I'm okay." I wheezed out a laugh and they released me.

"Just making sure." Rhys said while walking to the kitchen.

"I could make his life hell, just say the words sis!" Reign smirked and walked to the living room.

Jax laid a hand on my shoulder. "We're here for whatever you need, you know that right?"

My eyes teared up and I nodded, he gave me one more hug before leaving up the stairs.

"You need to come around more often. Let your brothers fret over you and not me." Mom quipped and I laughed while shaking my head.

"It's nice to see them but I have a maximum limit of 1 day around them before I want to rip my hair out."

"I'd love to see it." Ro laughed and I rolled my eyes, smacking the back of his head while I passed him.

I was in my old room looking at dresses when a knock sounded on the door. "Come in!"

The door opened and both my parents walked in with smiles, dad shut the door and I raised a brow.

"We want to know what his name is." Dad said and Mom smacked his shoulder.

"What he means is, you said he comes from money. We're just curious."

I nodded hesitantly. "Mikage."

Moms eyes widened and Dad starting laughing loudly, my brows raised. "Why is he laughing?"

"You were dating Reo Mikage?" Mom asked and I nodded slowly, Dad was still laughing and I was still incredibly confused.

"Oh that's so perfect." Dad wheezed. "His father has been pushing for a partnership with me for so long, his wife has also been pestering your mom, asking to help with events. They'll be here tonight."

I stiffened at the last second but tilted my head at his smirk. "Why the smirk?"

"A little fun never hurt anyone. I'm just saying it'll be hilarious when I introduce you as my daughter, I can't wait to see their faces!" He looked so excited and I couldn't help but match is energy.

They left a little while after and I checked my phone seeing a missed call and voicemail from Reo. My finger hovered over the delete button for the longest time before I caved and listened to the voicemail.

By the end I had tears streaming down my face, I wasn't sure if it was because his words resonated something in me and I was happy. Or it was because this stupid ass thought it'd be a good idea to tell me he loved me over a voicemail and after us breaking up.