CHAPTER 35: REO

"She asleep?" Her dad asked when I ventured down into the kitchen. I nodded and took a seat at the counter next to him.

I sighed heavily. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"My father said some shi- ahh stuff and I lost it. I put her in danger and.. I'm sorry."

He didn't respond and I looked up at him, seeing a smile. "Reo." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'll be honest, I'd be extremely disappointed if you didn't do something. He said things and because you love her, you didn't stand for it."

"But, I put her in danger."

"I'll admit, the situation wasn't ideal but that wasn't on you. he was the one who brought a gun to meet his son."

I sighed heavily. "I can't believe he did that." I mumbled. "Axel said you have a lawyer I could use?"

He nodded. "We do, she'll can be here whenever you make a decision."

"I made one."

"Reo, you can take your time." He said seriously and I gulped thickly.

"I know.. But I also know that he won't stop." I sighed. "I just want to be done with this, done with their manipulation, their negativity. I just.. I just want to start my future with Y/N. That's all I want."

He gave me a smile and was looking over my shoulder, I turned to see y/n standing in the doorway with a soft smile.

"Your future?" She said and I hesitantly nodded.

"Yeah. If that's what you want."

She walked towards me and when she was within arms distance, I wrapped one around her waist and pulled her between my parted thighs.

She placed her hands on my chest and shook her head. "Can't get rid of me now, Mikage. I'm yours."

"Good." I said gruffly. "Because I made a decision."

"Which is?"

I looked at her for a few seconds before I looked back at her dad. "Could you call your lawyer for me?"

He nodded and left to make the phone call, I let out a big breath and she giggled.

"Bet you didn't think you'd miss college this much huh?"

I groaned and she pecked my lips. "Don't worry, we'll be back there and away from parents and bullshit." She winked and I groaned for a whole different reason.

I pulled her closer to me and squeezed her hips. "Baby.."

She gave me a face that portrayed faux innocence and I bit her bottom lip, making her gasp. She moaned softly when I sucked on her lip to soothe the pain. "Reo."

"After."

She grumbled and I chuckled. "You started it."

"Started what?" Her dad said when he entered the kitchen again and I stiffened, y/n waved him off.

"What'd Sophia say?"

"Sophia?"

"One of our lawyers, she's cutthroat as hell." She said excitedly and I laughed, causing both of them to look at me weird.

"Sorry." I chuckled. "It's just that my Father won't see that coming and it'll be so funny to watch since he's either trying and failing to get into women's pants or being a misogynistic pig."

Her dad laughed. "Shit. Forgot about that, it will be funny watching him dig himself into a deeper hole. She said she'll be over in an hour or so. You guys want breakfast?"