CHAPTER 37: Y/N

"We're done?" Reo asked Sophia with wide eyes and I started laughing, his wide eyed gaze swung my way but I couldn't stop.

We had been dealing with his Mom and Dad for weeks since his talk and it felt never ending, like we'd do this forever.

Sophia nodded with a smile. "Yup. We're done, although I figured he'd hold out longer."

To be honest, so did I but you never know with people. Just like this situation, his father was headstrong and thought he knew everything. When his mom started pleading for him to drop everything, I was surprised when he did. For that Reo gave back the shared, I didn't know why but got my answer the day after.

I don't know if Reo knew or not but after his shares were transferred back, she divorced him and is set to take half of his half. It'd be comical if it wasn't a show of greed and hatred.

"I thought he would too but." Reo shrugged.

"Did you know?" She asked him.

"Know what?"

"That she was divorcing him."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I did. She called me and like she did with my Father, begged me to drop everything. She promised to divorce him if I returned the shares."

"And you believed her?"

"Fuck no. I made her sign a contract."

I smirked at him and shook my head, too bad he had no desire to be in a boardroom, he was a natural at dominating when he had to be.

Sophia whistled. "Well if you ever decide to have a business of your own, remember my name." She winked at us before standing.

We each shook her hand and she left, I sat down releasing a deep sigh. When Reo sat next to me, I burrowed into his side.

"Finally done." He chuckled in disbelief.

"I feel like as a couple we've been through too much shit." I grumbled and he huffed out a laugh, kissing the top of my head.

"That just means for the rest of our lives it'll be easy."

I scoffed and tilted my head back to look at him. "What makes you think I want to spend the rest of my life with you? I'm a hot college girl, maybe I want to play the field." I teased.

In a blink I was on my back and he was on top of me, I laughed at his annoyed expression. His face turned teasing before he gave me a deep kiss, making me delirious.

"Want to play the field, baby?"

"Hmm. Maybe, maybe not."

"Prepared to be cockblocked because you're mines. Play my field, baby." He rolled his hips and although it felt good, I couldn't stop my laugh.

He laughed along with me and I shook my head. "That was so bad."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Don't want to play my field?"

I laughed again and never have I felt like this, I was never comfortable like this. He was perfect but maybe it was because of everything we've been through but I couldn't picture me with anyone else.

He kissed me deep and I moaned, the noise being swallowed by his mouth. His tongue teased mines while we fought for dominance before he pulled back.

"Thank you." He panted and I furrowed my brows.

I ran my fingers through his hair that loosened out of his ponytail. "For what?"

"Sticking with me." He shook his head with a huff. "It's different talking about sticking around during but you stayed until the end."