CHAPTER 23: REO

I think I walked all the way back to the apartment with a lovesick smile on my face. She kissed me. I knew what that kiss meant and I knew what she felt during it.

Inevitable. Damn fucking straight.

"What's up with your face?" Nagi asked with a raised brow.

"Huh?"

"Your face. It's weird. Stop that." He murmured and my brows furrowed.

"What are you talking about?"

"You look like a psychopath, you're smiling. It's been 2 weeks since i've seen you smile." His eyes roamed my face before he paused. "I swear to God if you fucked another girl, Reo." He started stalking towards me from the kitchen and I held up my hands.

"Woah! Wait! I didn't fuck another girl."

He paused and his expression turned confused. "So why are you smiling?"

"Y/N kissed me." I responded with a wistful sigh.

"She kissed you.. Why?"

"Probably to convince herself she no longer feels the same way." I shrugged. "But I know she still has feelings for me. That kiss? Told me everything I needed to know."

"You guys are odd." He murmured. "So why did I hear you had a girl on your arm earlier?"

I scoffed. "Gossip travels fast." I grumbled. "That was Margot's girlfriend, Rachel. They're both transferring here and Margot asked if I could show her around."

"Y/N found out, huh?"

I nodded. "We went to get coffee and she was there with Isagi and Chigiri."

"Then kissed you? I stand by what I said, you're both odd."

I chuckled with a shrug. "So what are you going to do?" He asked.

"I have a plan but i'm waiting." I sighed.

"For what?"

I gave him a sheepish smile. "For her to trust me a little, everything would be pointless if she doesn't have any trust for me."

He nodded and walked up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "You got it. Good luck, man."

I smiled and went to my room, I finalized my plan and prayed that it'll work that I'll at least earn her forgiveness.

I laid on my bed after a few hours and I let out a sigh, my phone started ringing and I smirked at the caller ID.

"Hey."

There was a few seconds of silence then: "We're in."

I smiled big and let out a laugh of disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I sit here?" I asked her the next day and for the first time since that first day she looked at me when she responded.

"Sure."

I gave her a smile and sat down, Chigiri asked me why I sit next to her but never say anything. The reason brings a smile to my face, my girl is skittish around me. Probably hoping I say something to prove whatever thought she has in her head right.

I wanted to show her that i'd always be by her side, be there for her when she needed me and this was one thing that could show her that.

"Did you finish the packet?" She asked and I swung my gave to hers so fast, I thought i had given myself whiplash.

"What?" I asked, completely confused and wondering if I imagined her talking to me.