TEACH

Leo let me have off for the whole week. He is such a great boss and amazing friend. I still would love to be more to him, but I respect his boundaries and will take what I can get just being platonic.

I wore comfy clothes and prepped my roast to slow cook until he came home.

Even though I had off, I still ran a few of his errands. He had a box come, me thinking it was for the kitchen...I opened it.

"Surge..." I read the package inside.

I took off the lid on the package. There was a business card on top of gift tissue paper. I opened it up more.

"Is this a collar?"

It was a black collar with a red bell on it. There was a gold chain underneath, and I got excited.

"Oh...the chain is the leash. But who is this for?" I attached the chain while I further examined it.

As I removed the chain off the collar's hook, I thought about the woman Leo was having sex with that day, and my jealousy came out again.

I've always been afraid of sex and was worried I'd give my body to the wrong man...but Mr. Vinci made my lust override my fear.

My curiosity shook off my jealousy, and I went to try on the collar.

I stood in the guestroom mirror, looking at myself. The collar looked good on me, and I liked the way it felt around my neck.

My eyes closed, picturing myself touching Leo's muscular chest and abs. That day, seeing him in just his boxer briefs only made my want for him grow.

I wanted to get on my knees and follow his orders while he held the chain leash.

The thought made me squeeze my legs together.

"Magnolia, what are you doing?"

My eyes opened wide...I should've known better and locked the bedroom door.

"You're home early."

"Yes, I brought you some lunch."

Leo's eyes went to my neck. "Do you like the collar?"

My cheeks warmed up as he stared at me, waiting for me to answer.

"It-It's nice."

I went to take off the collar with shaky hands.

"Wait, it's missing something."

Leo walked away from the door, then returned with the chain. He stood behind me, attaching it to the collar hook. We both looked at our reflections in the mirror.

"There you go." He gave the leash a soft tug.

"Mmmm..."

An unexpected moan left my lips. His intense look showed through the mirror.

"Do you like that, Magnolia?"

All I could do was nod my head.

***

I was pleasantly surprised to see Magnolia wearing the collar one of my friends sent me. Surge was an underground club they opened a few years back.

I haven't been there for a long time, but now I'm inspired to go and take a plus one.

Magnolia's reaction to me tugging the leash opened my interest to see more and do more to her.

I still had the chain in my hand while I moved closer behind her. She stared at me through the mirror as I lightly moved my finger down the back of her neck.

"Do you want more?" I asked.

"Yes please."

She sounds so sweet and needy....I like that. I couldn't believe the opportunity of exploring her body just presented itself.

"How much more?"

"I-I don't know..."

Now she looked scared. I turned her to face me, then stared into her eyes. I needed her to be sure and know what she wanted from me.

"Tell me what you like, and I'll do it."

"I don't know what I like. I haven't done anything to know."

My face showed my confusion.

"What do you mean?"

She looked away, then it hit me.

"Magnolia, have you been with a man before?"

"No."

I felt foolish to assume she was experienced. Her being so attractive and naturally sensual caused me to lust after her, not even thinking she could be a virgin.

"It's not that I don't want to or that I don't like men. I haven't met anyone I wanted to give myself to....."

She looked into my eyes, and I gave her a soft smile.

"Until now."

After Magnolia's words, she slowly got down on her knees. Her eyes looked up at me, and I felt my arousal grow.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Leo. Help me learn what I like. Teach me...please."

And just like that, my 'no younger women' rule went out the fucking window.