WAR

I spent hours pinning each location that Max Stokes and his family frequent. First on my list were his brother and cousins.

My alibi for this evening was sent to Magnolia. She was to meet me at Surge tonight to release some tension. Plus, I knew she missed me, and I wanted to make it up to her.

Whether Stokes knew I killed his people or not didn't matter to me. Getting it done was my priority.

I watched all three of my targets roll everywhere together. Nothing has changed over the years, even with a target on their backs.

Or maybe their cockiness made them feel safe even after killing the patriarch of the Vinci family.

It was still light outside as they walked into the laundry mat. It was a cover-up gambling spot, so I went through the back for entry.

There was no way they would let me in, and if they did, they would be on my ass in an instant. I also knew they had cameras, but I didn't care.

I want them to see me, and by their reaction, will tell me they were definitely responsible for my father's death.

The doorman was startled by me abruptly walking through the back door. I snapped his neck with ease, waiting for who's next.

"What the fuck?!"

One of the four goons yelled when I walked through the kitchen area. I had to duck a few swings but after I caused two broken jaws, one broken nose and a snapped neck, I walked into the carpeted hallway.

There was an office at the end and I made my way towards it. I knew they were in there due to their loud voices.

I thought about the barrel of a gun possibly being shoved in my face if I opened the door, so I went into another door instead.

If I remember correctly, the room they were in had no windows or any other exit.

With two grenades pulled from inside my leather jacket, I went back into the hall. I pulled the pins then quickly kicked open the office door and threw them in.

I ran a few feet in the opposite direction and the explosion shook the building. My gun was drawn and I quickly picked the rushing guards off one by one with direct head shots.

A few bullets were fired at me but I got out with just a graze on my arm. I drove around for an hour, making sure I wasn't being followed.

I grabbed my cell and called Big Jim.

"Hey boss."

"Is Magnolia safe?"

"Absolutely, she's at the location."

"Thanks Jim. Make sure you pick up your envelope."

I hung up looking forward to seeing her. I had some adrenaline I needed to drain from my system.

The war has officially begun.

***

I really like going to Surge. The atmosphere was relaxing and the music was a vibe. I was inside a separate area with a silk red curtain covering the doorway.

Everyone was always dressed so classy and sophisticated. Then you had your occasional waiter or waitress walk pass with a risque outfit on reminding you where you were.

It's been an hour since I've been here and I was beginning to get bored. My off the shoulder, tight black dress was hugging my curves as I peeked out the curtain. Everything was still calm and filled with people.

"Where are you?" I said to myself then decided to explore a little.

My eyes led me down a red lit hallway. It was completely empty with rows of doors on both sides.

With my curiosity still growing, I peeked inside the black silk curtain of the first right door. The room was in black light with a naked man on his knees tied up with a blindfold.

The rope, blindfold, and gag that stuffed his mouth glowed under the black light. A woman dressed in full shiny pleather poured hot oil down his bare chest.

I walked to the other side and passed a few doors. A woman was giving oral pleasure to one man and being fucked by another.

Unconsciously, I touched my red collar and exhaled. I was so turned on then I heard a clipping noise followed by my body being tugged backwards.

"Did I say you could leave our section?"

Leo's deep voice sent chills through my body. The clipping sound was him attaching the leash to my collar. I was scared but so wet and I didn't understand why.

"N-No Sir."

"You like what you see?"

I shook my head then I felt his hand squeeze my breast. It felt so good...I bit my bottom lip.

"You like watching people fuck, huh?"

Leo turned me around, kissing my mouth with his hand now squeezing my behind.

"Mmmm..." I moaned at the feeling.

He pushed me up against the wall with his tongue still in my mouth. He pulled away then looked into my eyes.

"Now they're gonna watch you get fucked."

"What?! Leo, I can't..." I panicked.

He lifted me up with my legs around his waist. "Shhh...Relax."

His lips moved to my neck as his fingers played with my clit underneath my panties. The sensation was delicious and I didn't want him to stop.

With the slick move of my panties to the side, Leo pushed his big erect dick inside me.

"AAH!" My scream echoed down the hall.

He didn't care as he moved slowly in and out of me. My moans were everywhere while he pressed both my wrists against the wall above my head.

"Oh my God...Ooh f-fuuuuck," I could no longer hold in my cries.

"Mmmm, does it feel good?"

"Yes, yes...Ah! Yes!"

Leo thrust faster and harder...my eyes rolled back, and I drooled, feeling how good his dick hit my spot over and over again.

My legs shook uncontrollably as he stared into my eyes. I came hard making a slippery mess. Leo smirked and fucked me even harder.

"I want you to cum again..."

"Leo, pleeease."

Now I was crying from the pleasurable pain of him pounding into me and hitting my spot again at the same time. I screamed when another climax shot through my body. He growled in my ear.

"There you go, baby...good girl."

Leo came inside me, and I was relieved with his final push. He held me but let my wrists go, and I could see through my blurry vision a few people standing around watching.

I was too tired to be embarrassed, so I just stared at Leo. He looked and saw the people staring with lust in their eyes. Then he put his focus back on me, ignoring them.

"Looks like they enjoyed the show."

My eyelids were heavy. I couldn't speak, feeling their eyes directly on me. Leo put me down, then put himself back in place, and I used the wall to support my wobbly legs.

The people moved to the side as Leo held my hand, leading me down the hall. All their eyes were still on me, and I began to get nervous. He stopped and softly kissed my lips.

When he pulled away, he removed the leash from my collar, putting it inside his suit jacket. I could see his wolf spirit through his eyes, and he smiled.

"You did really well, baby."

My pussy was sore but his words made me blush. That's until I saw Roxanne's spirit standing down the red hall...she looked furious.

You fucking bitch!