SCORN

It's been a month since my accident and Steph has been getting on my fucking nerves. She keeps coming around like we're together.

I've made it very clear to her that a fuck is a fuck and nothing more. But she didn't get it.

Now that I'm out of the hospital, walking around and feeling better, she keeps coming at me, wanting to be together or trying to get some dick. I'm not with it even if I was one hundred percent better.

Steph brings me food that I didn't ask for, along with posting me on her social media, which I told her numerous times not to do. She claims she's trying to raise money for my medical bills.

"I can pay my own shit. I'm not some bum off the street."

"Niko, I know. I'm just trying to help."

Then I came home one day and she was in my house with a bunch of her hoe ass friends. She found the spare key I had and made a copy...she so fucking sneaky.

But the last straw was her fighting Magnolia. I know her stupid ass probably told Mag that we were still together. I have bigger fish to fry than worrying about Steph's bullshit.

I'm trying to find out who the dude was that popped up at Mag's place the night I was there. I can hold my own when it comes to throwing hands but this mothafucka was nice with it. He almost broke my arm.

The thought of him being her man pissed me off. He seems like he's on some grimey rich man shit...not your regular suit wearing CEO type guy.

Knowing that's the type of man that Magnolia is around makes me want her even more.

Do yourself a favor...Stay the fuck away from Magnolia.

Yeah, he was definitely fucking her. I'll accept him being her first but I'm definitely going to be her last.

"Baby, do you want me to make you something to eat?"

I forgot Steph was even here.

"No, go home."

"Why do you keep acting like this towards me?"

"I'm not acting."

I could see her getting worked up but her tantrums didn't mean shit to me. Steph is addicted to the 'hood lifestyle'. All this shit that she does for me is for her own benefit.

I don't even stay in the hood anymore but still handle business there from time to time. She always wants to go there or start trouble when we go out to other places like she's some gangsta.

That shit was annoying especially when I caught her flexing with one of my guns on social media and taking pics of me when I'm not looking.

This bitch is trying to get me caught up.

I knew Magnolia would never do no stuff like that. She was trying to stay away from the neighborhood. She was quiet, stayed to herself and she fine as fuck.

Damn, I want her so bad.

Her being able to talk to the dead still trips me out but I also think that's dope. If we were together, I could talk to my little brother more or other people that I've lost.

"You still want her, don't you?"

"Bruh, why are you still here?"

"Magnolia doesn't want you, Niko!"

"And I don't want you!"

Steph stood back with tears in her eyes. She grabbed her things and stormed out.

Later that day, I changed the locks on my door and planned my next move to see Magnolia. I need to find out if she's really with that guy or not.

I couldn't wait...I missed seeing her pretty face.

***

I still can't get over how Leo treated me. I'll admit, I may have overstepped a little but taking back his spare key was extreme.

I've know him for years but didn't fuck until his wife was out of the picture. I wanted him while he was married but he refused to take it there.

Leonidas has done some crazy things over time but still held a moral code that I respected a lot.

The only time I had an issue with his ex, Veronica, was when she interfered with my time with him. She can be a real bitch when she doesn't get her way but so could I.

I've tried talking Leo into forming his own pack. It didn't have to be in the traditional form. He already had other werewolves that followed his leadership and being Alpha would be easy for him.

Veronica would definitely try to get back in good with him but I knew for a fact he was no longer interested in her. She showed where her loyalty was and it definitely wasn't in favor of Leo.

I had no competition or worry about being his first choice between the sheets. Then I remembered when I first met his personal assistant.

They seemed to have a very platonic relationship. Magnolia's a pretty girl but I didn't think she was Leo's type. Plus, she was too young for his liking.

But then I saw the way he looked at her and how she made him smile or laugh. His whole demeanor completely changed in her presence.

He seemed more...relaxed.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some feelings for Leonidas. I knew the feelings weren't mutual on his end with me, Veronica or any other woman that he's had a relationship with.

But Magnolia might change that and I'm unwilling to sit back, letting that happen. Leo is very important to me whether I have other lovers or not.

He is the best I've ever had. I want more and I think Magnolia is going to hinder me getting what I want.