SCORE

I stood in the open doors of my vacation home, staring out onto the ocean. We were on a private island, out of the States.

Magnolia was lying in a tent on the beach.

It’s been a year since I learned that she was the one who killed Max Stokes. I still couldn’t believe it. All these enemies that he had, and it took someone who never pulled a trigger to take him out.

Magnolia told me that Dottie helped her find him. Her spirit was haunting him everywhere, and he became paranoid. He started taking pills for insomnia and anxiety.

Dottie was telling him to go to that particular restaurant to repent his sins. He had a gun on him, along with pills and coke.

High off drugs, he finally did what she said, and Magnolia wasted no time.

None of the camera’s inside the restaurant, outside the building or any other buildings in that location were working that day.

Also, everyone in the restaurant that day claimed to not see the shooter since it was packed, and so many people were coming in and out.

The shit sounds straight out of a movie, and I’m still speechless how everything played out.

Damn, I miss Dottie and my father. Thankfully, my brothers and mother are still alive and well.

When I was dead for a short time, my spirit went straight to Magnolia. She was devastated, but I had to make sure she got to my body and put it into a cold place so I wouldn’t deteriorate.

Once I was put into Sonny’s morgue, I woke up a day later. The same thing happened years ago when I was shot by Roxanne’s goons.

Magnolia has been through so much before me and with me. But I promised it would be smooth sailing from that day forward, and it has been.

I walked down to the beach and lay next to her inside the tent. I noticed she had one of her collars on, and my mind went somewhere else.

“Are you comfortable, baby?”

She sat up with just her bikini bottoms on.

“Yes sir and very horny.”

I smiled at her words and let her ride my dick like the waves in the ocean. I can’t wait to give her my last name.

***

This was a much needed vacation with Leo.

I lay in bed next to him while he typed on his laptop. He was checking on a few business dealings, and I understood.

This past year has been calm and peaceful. I was enjoying my time out of the country and loved this island weather.

I haven’t set a wedding date yet. If it was up to Leo, we would be married by now, but he also didn’t want to rush me. I just turned 22, so he wants me to set a date when I’m ready.

After killing Max Stokes, I thought I would be traumatized and feel regret or guilt. But it’s been the opposite, I truly didn’t give it a second thought, nor do I care.  I would’ve gladly done the time with no remorse, but I didn’t have to.

I love you, Dottie. Thanks

Finally, I feel safe and not worried about who’s coming for me or Leo. I learned not to live in fear or I won’t be able to enjoy my life.

I still see spirits…good and bad. My growth and understanding allow me to handle them accordingly. I’ve helped many cross over, and others make peace with their earthly conflicts.

Leo loves hearing about what spirit visited me and their stories. I thought I’d see more spirits that knew him, but I haven't, which was a good thing. I didn’t need another Roxanne situation.

“Okay, I’m updated on everything.” He closed his laptop and put it on the nightstand.

He pulled me close, and I snuggled against his bare chest. These are the times I look forward to and cherish the most with Leo. I’m so happy to be his mate.

He protects me, supports me, loves and understands me.

What more could a misunderstood girl from the hood ask for…my beautiful dreams are now my reality.

_____________________

Thank you for reading Ms. Understood!