New characters (Updated Scenarios)

New characters I'll be adding. I meant to add them when I first published the book, but forgot since TD has many characters.
-

Dj

Lindsay

Izzy

Harold

Tyler

Chris

Katie

Sadie

How you met

Dj
   You and Dj have been friends since the first grade, when you were in class together. He was very shy, and a mama's boy, so he was easily picked on by the other boys. As a kid, you were more free spirited and outgoing. You invited him to hang out during recess a lot when you noticed he would cry or sit by himself. You both shared a close bond for many years.

Lindsay
   You met Lindsay at the hair salon, where you worked, when you were doing her hair. She came there often and always asked for you. Knowing you two were the same age, she asked if you'd like to hang out with her sometime for lunch.

Izzy
    Izzy met you when she saw you at the side of the road trying to take care of a cat that got injured by a bunch of dogs. She was riding her bike that day, doing crazy stunts until she saw you. She stopped by, curious with what you were doing, and she admired your kindness towards animals.

Harold
   You and Harold met during Total Drama world tour's aftermath show. He was on the show as a guest, and you were there as a photographer for Geoff and Bridgette's blog. You took one of his photos. He thought you were pretty, and decided to approach you, and asked you about the photos you took.

Tyler
   You met Tyler when you were playing volleyball with your friends at the beach. He and his friends wanted to join in, and you all had fun challenging each other under the sun.

Chris
     You were a famous actress who came across Chris during an award show. He was a huge jerk, so you both didn't get along very well at first. But whenever there were events, for some reason you both would talk about how lame they were, and that's how you two would become more involved in each other's lives.

Katie
     You actually met Katie through your parents friends, who they met at work. She would come to your parties often with her family during the holidays, and since you two were the only ones who were the same age, you would talk a lot. She would go to your room during parties and do makeup with you. 

Sadie
    Sadie was crying in lunch because she had a fight with Katie. She thought it was the end of the world that her best friend was mad at her. You approached her, since she was by herself, and since then you both started talking more.

First kiss

Dj
   It was during junior year at homecoming when you first cheered for a game. Dj took you out for milkshakes afterwards, and you both were overwhelmingly happy about your first night of being a cheerleader. After spinning you around in the parking lot, Dj slowly kissed you, causing butterflies to erupt in your chest.

Lindsay
   Lindsay was skeptical of what outfit to choose for the party you both were going to. She was starting to get stressed, then you picked out a cute strapless blue dress. She was so happy that she pulled you close to her then kissed you.

Izzy
  When you and Izzy were exploring the woods, there was a beautiful scenery with a view and a lake. Birds were chirping, and the sun made the waters glimmer. You said to Izzy that it's a beautiful place, and Izzy said it was a good place for making out. You turned to her, completely flustered, then she laughed pulling you into a kiss.