A day at the carnival

Requested by: Zlurpii
-

Noah
- He prefers to go to the carnival if there are mentally stimulating games there like cards or chess. He will teach you how to play if you don't know how. He smiles once you get the hang of it because you're able to play those games outside the carnival with him.

- Noah doesn't think prizes are necessary, even when you offer him one after you win. He just likes to play games. However, if you insist on him taking it, he'll just chuckle at your cute expression and take the prize you won to satisfy you.

- You get way more excited about everything than Noah does, and he finds this adorable. You had to drag him to try out all the rides. He got tired by the end of the day, but knew it was worth it because of you.

- At the end of the day, you and Noah spent one last time on the Ferris wheel. He put his arm around you, then leaned against you with your hands intertwining. Noah wants to do this again.

Cody
- Cody has a sweet tooth, so he'll keep going back to the food truck for cotton candy and caramel popcorn.

- He enjoys the bumper cars. You both kept laughing about how it went down afterwards. Cody kept trying to mess with you saying he thought you were going to crash the car. You swatted him playfully.

- "Cody, you don't need to eat that whole bag of candy." There was a parade that gave out bags of candy, so Cody was excited about it.

- Cody got hyper for the rest of the night, so you had to drive him home and leave early. Just wait till Halloween night.

Duncan
- Duncan loves the chaotic rides like the dark rides and roller coasters. He would want to ride them more than once. You'd have to remind him to try out the games too.

- If you get dizzy, he'll tease you then have you sit with him on the bench, with his arm wrapped around you.

- He wouldn't hesitate to compete with you in the games. Even if he wins, he'll give all the prizes to you. He loves to see your reaction. You guys challenged each other at darts, Skee-ball and ring toss. Duncan gave you the prizes that you keep in your room.

- At the end of the day, he bought you food on the way home and told you he had fun.

Courtney
- Courtney has a guilty pleasure for carnival rides. She'll keep asking you, "Where are we going next?!" She loves the Ferris Wheel the most.

- Her inner child comes out when it's time to play games. She gets way too excited about prizes. If she has trouble winning a prize, she'll ask you to help her win it. You won her a giant teddy bear, and she tried to act like she wasn't excited, but you could tell she was.

- For once, Courtney has fun and isn't too obsessed with winning. She still is, but she allows herself to let loose more than usual.

- Afterwards, she called you once you dropped her home to say "Let's go again tomorrow!" So you guys went the next day too!

Alejandro
- Alejandro is amazing at carnival games. He won you multiple stuffed animals to take home; A zebra, a tiger, and a dragon. He likes seeing your reaction whenever he wins you prizes.

- He enjoys the music show the most, so you both spent an hour there watching it while eating popcorn and hotdogs.

- He surprisingly likes the rollercoaster, so you both rode it twice. He teased you about getting scared.

- Afterwards, you both watched the fireworks on the Ferris wheel and shared a kiss.

Heather
- When you told Heather you planned to take her to the carnival, she was secretly very excited. Carnivals remind her of fun times during her childhood. (The fun times that did exist)