The first date

Noah

   Noah knew you were shy, and get nervous easily, so he thought of something you both could enjoy together without it being too overwhelming. Noah isn't the kind of person who likes too extroverted activities anyway, so he didn't mind. He took you on a date at a museum, where you both saw dinosaur bones. He thought it was cute how excited you were. 

Cody

   Cody likes exciting things, so he took you to a water park. He went shopping with you beforehand to get your swimsuit, and he thought you looked cute in it. You both had fun on the slides, then ate shaved ice afterwards. After the waterpark, you both went to get iced tea and boba, then took lots of pictures afterwards. 

Duncan

    Duncan wanted to do something adventurous for a date, and you decided to go for it too, since you did want to try something exciting. You and Duncan went on a road trip to explore different places such as abandoned buildings, and caves. Afterwards, you both had lunch at a local small restaurant. 

Courtney

     Courtney was excited about what you had in mind because she insisted on you planning out the first date. You know Courtney has a hard time having fun, because she stresses herself out too much, so you decided to do something lighthearted and fun, but not too overwhelming. You both rented bikes to ride around town to explore. 

Alejandro

   Of course, Alejandro wanted things to be extra special and romantic. He took you to a beach resort, where you guys ate then went sailing on the beach by the sunset. He brought a small radio, where classical music played. You both held hands, as you listened to the music play while watching the sunset. When you guys got back to his car, he rolled his window down, as you both admired the city lights. 

Heather

   Heather wanted you to surprise her, because she was secretly nervous about planning out the first date. You decided on something simple yet sweet. You took her to a small cafe that played a lot of jazz music. They served the best desserts in town, in your opinion. Heather tried a lot of the desserts, and she took pictures of them. Afterwards, you both went for a short walk at the beach. 

Emma

     You and Emma planned the date together, so you both decided to go for dinner at a buffet, then explore the city afterwards. You had to keep dragging Emma to explore more, which she found very cute. There was an artist around the city who draws portraits of people for like $15. You insisted you and Emma get one. Emma didn't want to at first, but gave in because she adores your positive energy. She keeps the portrait with her at work. 

Kitty

   Kitty took you to her place to do some DIY crafts together she saw on pinterests. It was fun creating art together that you still have in your room. After creating crafts together, you both watched movies in her room, until you had to leave for the day. 

Mike

  Mike took you to the movies to see the new comedy film. He bought the snacks, while you paid for the drinks. Mike gave you his jacket when you were cold, and let you rest your head on his shoulder. After the movies, you both went to his place to hang out a little. 

Mal

  You and Mal went to the arcade to challenge each other on different games. You won each other different prizes, which you both saved up until now. Mal won you a teddy bear, stickers, and bracelets, while you won him fake tattoo art, glowsticks, and candies. After the arcade, you both grabbed food at the mall, then listened to music in his car on the way home. 

Scott

    It was the season for strawberries to be ripe, so you and Scott visited a strawberry field, where you guys were allowed to pick. You and Scott brought baskets, then picked lots of strawberries. Afterwards, you both went to your place then made different recipes with the strawberries. It was so fun that you both ended up having a food fight. 

Trent

   Trent took you out stargazing in the middle of nowhere, where you both had a picnic. He played songs on his speaker from his phone, then you both got lost in conversation about everything. You both cuddled onto the blanket, watching the stars together, as the music played. 

Gwen

   There was a play at the university you both attended, and Gwen thought it would be interesting to check out. You both spent the time watching the play, but you both left early to walk under the stars. After walking around, Gwen took you to get cold drinks, then sang songs in her car on the way home. You made Gwen laugh and smile so much the whole night. 

Sammy

   Sammy was so anxious when you asked her what she wanted to do. No one had ever asked her that, so you insisted you both plan the date together, that way she could have a say in it when she had trouble. You both went to an amusement park, where you made her pick most of the rides. You also won her a stuffed elephant, which she hugs whenever she feels anxious. Afterwards, you picked out the restaurant, and she spent the whole time smiling and laughing. Sammy really appreciated that you valued her ideas, and wanted her to have fun too. 

Jen

     For the first date, you wanted to do something you and Jen normally wouldn't do; Go for ice cream and roller skating! You and Jen tried out different flavors that you'd never tried before. You kept laughing at each other's reactions to the different flavors. There were also a lot of selfies that Jen keeps by her bedside. 

Mickey

   You both visited your favorite childhood places to relive together. You had to be as careful as possible for Mickey to not trip or get himself injured, which surprisingly went well. You and Mickey went to one of the playgrounds you used to go to every day after school when you were a child. He sat on the swing with you while he listened to you tell stories about the place. After that day, he knew he wanted to get to know more of you. 

Jay

   Jay was scared to go on a date with you, because he didn't want his medical conditions to interfere. However, you convinced him to go with you on one, because you didn't want fear to rule his life. You both went to an aquarium, where you took lots of pictures of the fish. Then you both went to the gift shop, where you got Jay a plush Nemo and an octopus. 

Jo

   Jo took you camping on the first date. At first, you were a bit hesitant because you were scared, but she assured you she'd never let anything happen to you. You both spent two nights and one day in the woods making smores, doing fun watergun fights, and swimming in the river. You did get scared a little during the night because of the sounds, but Jo kept hugging you until you weren't as scared anymore. With her, you felt safe, and wouldn't mind camping again. 

Brick

  Brick took you to the zoo, because of how much you liked animals. You admired all the different animals, and he found your reactions to it adorable. The zoo had a place where you could buy food for the animals, and you both fed them together. Afterwards, you both went to get lunch at McDonald's. 

Eva

  You and Eva had trouble deciding on a first date, because you two are vastly different. Eventually, you both decided to go swimming at a river by a waterfall, where you both spent time under. You playfully tried to push Eva into the water, but she beat you to it by pushing you in. You both playfully splashed each other, and laughed for countless hours. 

Geoff

   You and Geoff went to the beach for your first date, where he taught you more about surfing, and you both also went snorkling. It was beautiful to look at the vibrant corals and the different fish. You both brought snacks and sandwiches to eat while you were there. When you guys watched the sunset, you both took countless pictures on his camera. 

Justin

 Justin took you to a dance that the town was hosting. He blushed fiercely when he saw your dress that night. He kept making flirty comments, and held your waist protectively throughout the night. You both ate lots of food at the dance, and took pictures at the photo booth.