Beach days with them

Noah
- He brings books to read while you play in the water. You'd have to encourage him to swim. He does after like an hour. It depends what kind of book he is reading.

- He likes to people watch and make snarky comments about them. Sometimes, you both roast people together, but of course never say it to their face.

- Occasionally, you guys play beach volleyball, even if he's not up for it.

- To end the day, you both find a quiet spot away from the crowds and enjoy a picnic under the trees.

Cody
- You and Cody will arrive with a beach ball, sunscreen and a snorkel. Your beach days tend to start off with a lot of playful energy.

- After having lunch, you and Cody often explore the beach's surroundings. Cody tries to look for beautiful seashells or flowers to give you, while you try to look for interesting sea creatures like sea urchins or starfish.

- You guys build sandcastles all over the sand, not just one.

- Afterwards, you watch the sunset together and share a kiss.

Duncan
- He might bring a surfboard to show off his skills to you. Sometimes, you guys go with Geoff and Bridgette surfing as a double date.

- You both engage in beach sports like beach volleyball, soccer or cliff climbing. He likes the thrill and encourages you to let loose.

- He brings a portable barbecue grill to use during lunch. During lunch, you both barbecue and talk about your favorite memories or adventures.

- Afterwards, you both end the day by starting a campfire and cuddle together under the evening stars.

Courtney
- Of course, Courtney brings a list of activities she wants to do. She literally will make a schedule, which tends to annoy you because you just want to be carefree.

- Courtney takes awhile to pick an area she wants you guys to settle in, because she doesn't want an area that's too sandy or too crowded. Initially, you would complain but then in the end, she's right and you thank her.

- You both engage in beach yoga or a mid day run.

- Afterwards, you both watch the sunset and take time to reflect and relax about your day, occasionally debating on an issue.

Alejandro
- You both start the day by challenging each other on beach volleyball or surfing.

- Throughout the day, Alejandro would keep complimenting your appearance and swimsuit. He always wants to make sure you feel special and appreciated.

- You both take walks along the shore, listening to the waves.

- Alejandro would plan a romantic picnic by the sunset and decorate the set up. He would take this time to engage in deep conversations with you to connect with you even more.

Heather
- Heather researched the best beaches to visit. She wants to make sure everything is perfect. She would aim to make a statement with the beach setup. She will arrange for luxurious beach chairs, stylish umbrellas, and a small but elegant setup with snacks and drinks.

-  She gets very competitive when you play beach games. She wants to win even though your focus is more on having fun.

- She would engage in thoughtful conversations as a subtle way to ensure you feel valued and appreciated.

- To end the day, you both plan a romantic sunset walk along the beach. Heather takes a lot of pictures of you walking in the sand.

Emma
- You and Emma plan the day at the beach, researching the best beach spots, checking the weather forecast, and packing all the necessary items, such as sunscreen, towels, and beach games. Emma would take charge of setting up a comfortable beach spot and ensure that everything is organized, from laying out the towels and setting up the umbrella to arranging snacks and drinks for the day.