How they celebrate your birthday

Note: Some of these are shorter than the others, because I try to make it as accurate to their personality as possible :)
-

Noah
- Noah is the type to want to plan out your gift to make sure it's just right, but not be too corny about it. He might get you something like a book or a portrait of the two of you.

- You both mostly go for dinner together then the movies. It's very simple yet sweet.

- Lots of birthday cuddles and kisses.

- He sent you a heartfelt voicemail the night before about how much he loved and appreciated you. He kept cringing at himself.

Cody
- Cody stays over the night before, and wakes you up by burying his face into your shoulder then kisses your cheek, "Happy birthday, cupcake."

- "Anything you want, gorgeous. It's on me!" He's willing to take you out anywhere you want.

- Cody baked you a cake but had a hard time decorating it because he didn't know how to write your name with frosting. It looked sloppy, but it was still delicious.

- You usually end the day with opening gifts, and he gets you a teddy bear with a necklace around it.

Duncan
- If you're the type who likes parties, he will throw you one without hesitation. However, he's more of a small get together type of guy who will invite your closest friends and order food.

- He gives handmade gifts like a carving he made or a drawing. He's surprisingly good at art.

- Once the day ends, he'll snuggle up with you in your bedroom.

Courtney
- "Okay! I gotta make sure that everything is perfect. This is a big deal."

- Courtney plans out your birthday gift for months. She's a perfectionist so she stresses out about this more than you. She also plans get togethers, inviting your friends to surprise you.

- She gets nervous that you would not like her gifts or birthday surprises. When you kiss her cheek and tell her you do, she gets so proud and talks to you all about the planning process.

- When you're alone together, she would want to give you birthday cuddles.

Alejandro
- Alejandro surprises you with breakfast in bed, and soft classical music in the morning. He wakes you up with a kiss to the forehead. "Happy birthday, my love."

- He buys you a bouquet of your favorite flowers to set on the table. He hands you one of the flowers individually to add to the romantic tension.

- After breakfast, he is willing to take you anywhere in town that you'd like for a birthday date.

- At the end of the day, he would kiss you and sing until you fell asleep.

Heather
- Heather sends you a happy birthday text message at midnight, and it's usually simple like "Happy birthday, Y/N 🎂"

- Heather plans all kinds of things like dinner or thoughtful gifts. The most thoughtful gift she ever gave you was a Polaroid of the two of you kissing, along with your names engraved on the picture frame.

- She blushes a lot when you compliment her gifts. She loves that you enjoy her presents because she gets scared you won't like it.

- She wants to give you birthday kisses, and you could see that. She's still too proud to kiss you first though, so you'll have to kiss her. She wouldn't sing happy birthday with your friends or family, but would hold your hand from under the table and give you a small smile.