Going to a dance

Scenario: There's a dance party your town is hosting and you want to go with (whoever you choose in this story). Here are their reactions and what happens before, during and after the dance.

Noah
- He doesn't like going to dances but will just for you. He'll complain about getting ready though.

- He'll probably complain about going because he doesn't see the point in dancing. You can hear him huff, puff and be sarcastic about it the moment you bring it up. He's like a dragon.

- When it's time to pick you up, he gets very flustered over how you look in your dress. He's a blushing mess the whole car ride and has a stupid grin on his face.

- "You look cute in that tux." You smile, noticing how even more flustered he gets when you say that. It's funny because you're usually the nervous one.

- During the dance, he's a little awkward, but loosens up the longer you two dance together.

- He prefers to sit down, eat and talk to you. He still complains, but not as much since he loves to be with you.

- He admires you throughout the night at how beautiful you are.

Cody
- Of course Cody would agree to go with you. He'll plan ways to impress you during the dance.

- He tries to do that romantic thing where he greets you with a pickup line and surprises you with a single rose. It worked though! He even held the door for you to his car like the gentleman he is.

- He also comments on your dress and takes a lot of pictures with you.

- During the dance, he tries to impress you by slow dancing even if he's not very good at it. You find this gesture sweet.

- He talks about your beauty the whole time. He just feels lucky to have you.

- After the dance, you both share a kiss right when he drops you home. He then texts you saying he'd like to do that again sometime when there's another dance.

Duncan
- Duncan would rather spend time with you alone than to go to a dance. He isn't against dances, but just prefers more edgy things.

- He agrees to go but won't stay very long.

- He doesn't wear a tux, but would wear a very nice shirt and pants. When you comment on this, he gets nervous and you could tell he's a little embarrassed to show his soft romantic side.

- He makes lots of flirty comments about your dress. He gets a bit more touchy than usual, but at a appropriate level.

- He doesn't mind dancing with you, despite his image. He knows you're worth it.

- Afterwards, you go to his house to make out and watch a scary movie.

Courtney
- She will agree and secretly would be excited about it. She's mostly excited because she's imagining how you'll swoon her and how you'll look in your dress. Ms. CIT daydreams about it all day.

- She tries to plan everything out, since that's how she is. She gives you a time to pick her up and to get ready for it. She writes a list of things to do to prepare. She even plans out her dress.

- When she picks you up, she gets flirty and kisses you. She teases that you didn't have to get all dressed up for her.

- During the dance, she has trouble letting loose because she wants to be professional, but she eventually does dance with you. This was her favorite part of the dance. She also likes to eat a lot of the food there and keeps going back for the desserts.