How you met

Noah

       You and Noah first met in English class during your senior year. You were very shy, and had a hard time speaking to your classmates. Whenever you had to present, Noah found it so cute, and he would smirk, causing you to get even more nervous. Every once in awhile, he would glance at you in class because he thought you were pretty. You always dressed in stylish clothes, which he secretly thought was cool about you.

     You and Noah were often in group projects together, and would chat here and there. He always made you laugh by how sarcastic he was. This secretly made him want to talk to you more.

   You and Noah began talking a lot more, when you both were assigned to do a project on poetry together. His sarcasm and your softhearted nature made you both seem like unlikely friends to many people.

Cody

     You had a part-time job as a waitress for a hotel buffet. Total Drama World Tour was hosting an after party. You've always been a fan of him, since he started on Total Drama Island, and you believed he should've won. You were afraid to approach him because you would rather not act like Sierra.

    Your best friend who also worked at the buffet named (Best friend name) noticed Cody was there and basically forced you to approach him. They knew you were a big chicken, so they dragged you towards him.

     "Congrats on making it near the end. I believe you should've won though." You nervously chuckled.

       "Thank you." Cody smiled.

       Afterwards you both talked until closing. You felt this chemistry, and wanted to get to know him more. You hoped to see him again. 

Duncan

    It was weird how you and Duncan met. He was this neighborhood jerk that would cause trouble, and act like he was the shit. You didn't like him at all. Duncan only moved there a year ago, and he already acted so entitled.

   It was a habit for you and your neighborhood friends to play volleyball, which was what you all did since you were kids. Sometimes Duncan would join when he wasn't being an asshole, but today he had other plans.

   While you and your friends were playing volleyball, the ball tumbled down the street.

     "I'll get it!" You called, then ran towards it.

   Suddenly, you felt water balloons start hitting you. You turned seeing Duncan throwing balloons at your friends too, laughing wildly.

       "Quit it, Duncan!" You yelled, after you got the ball. You tried to stop him, but you slipped and scraped your knee. You groaned in pain, feeling too overwhelmed to move.

"Y/N!" Duncan yelled, approaching you. "I'm sorry.." He helped you up, which confused you. He sat you down on a bench then left to get bandaids and water.

"Thank you." You smiled, while he patched up your soreness.

Courtney

     You worked as a baker at a hotel, and had to prepare a ton of desserts for Total Drama's reunion. It was the end of your shift, and you went to the restroom to clean yourself up to go home. As you were washing your face you heard someone crying from the stall.

   "Are you okay?" You asked. You felt bad to hear someone crying during a party, and it reminded you of your time in high school.

    A girl came out of the stall, "I'm fine."

     You smiled, "You don't seem like it. What's your name?"

    "My name is Courtney." Courtney introduced herself. She was surprised you didn't recognize her.