How they introduce you to their family PART 1

Requested by: Unknownuser#

For Mal, Vito, and Mike, they don't have the same parents as Mike. They are separate individuals so this story can work. But for Mike, he still has his alters and it's still the same as canon.

Note: Since you guys were okay with the alternative method I mentioned, I'll do that starting the next chapter!

Also, I took out some characters that were hard but don't worry. I'm going to make a part two for this with the characters I took out + new characters I'll be writing for. This is for the sake of updating on time. So don't worry if you don't see your favorite characters in this chapter.
-

Noah
At first, Noah's parents thought you were made up, especially his brothers. They teased him all day until you came over that night. So, let's just say they were pleasantly surprised and found you adorable.

Noah's mom kept asking too many questions, while his dad shared stories about Noah's childhood. You could also see from your side eye that his brothers were smirking at him. You wanted to laugh, but Noah already looked uncomfortable. Overall, his family loved you and told you that you were welcome back anytime.

You and Noah linked arms as he brought you back to his car to drop you home. But before he drove away, he pulled you into a kiss, knowing he found someone special.

Cody
Cody knew his parents would love you, so he was excited for you to meet them. When you met them, they were pretty decent, but you could tell they were more concerned about work than they were about Cody.
  You tried to get his parents to engage in a conversation with you and Cody, but they were more concerned about their own lives. You sighed then leaned against Cody, "Are you okay?"

Cody nodded, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I'm fine. I'm sorry this didn't go as planned, Y/N."

You held his hand from under the table and whispered, "Don't apologize. Let's just enjoy our time together."

Cody smiled, grateful to have someone as understanding as you in his life.

Duncan
You were surprised when you met Duncan's parents because they were strict, whereas he is very laid-back and always breaking the rules. They were police officers and were the opposite of him.
   As you and Duncan entered the house, Duncan couldn't help but feel the tension in the air. He knew his parents had certain expectations for him, and he worried about how they would react to his relationship.
  As the evening progressed, Duncan's parents began to open up, sharing their own experiences as police officers. They also asked you questions about what you plan to do in the future, along with your hobbies and where your family was from.
   By the end of the night, Duncan's parents had warmed up to you impressed by your talent and determination. They even joked and laughed with you and Duncan.

As Duncan and you walked to his car, you said with a small smile, "Well, that went better than I expected."

Duncan smirked, wrapping his arm around you. "Told you they weren't as scary as they seem."

You leaned in, giving him a quick kiss. "I'm glad they accepted me, Duncan. They're important to you, and I want to be a part of your life."

Duncan blushed, trying to hide his feelings. "You're important to me too, Y/N. Always."

Courtney
    When Courtney brought you to dinner to meet her parents, you were nervous because it was like being interrogated by the FBI. They kept asking questions such as "Where do you plan on going for college?" "What are your goals for a future career?" You couldn't tell whether they liked you or not because they would just nod in response.