They wake up first

Requested by: shroomieissilly
-

Noah
  You and Noah were up late doing study sessions, because it was finals week. You both quizzed each other, while eating take out. It was stressful, yet fun.
    The next morning, Noah groaned, wiping his eyes, then turned around in his bed to see you still sleeping. He smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. He moved a little closer to you, wrapping his arms around you, pulling you close to his chest.
   Noah smiled at how peaceful and cute you looked while you slept, but he hated to disturb you. He stayed like that, continuing to hold you in his arms. After a few minutes, he decided to just get up to make coffee (or whatever drink you like) for the both of you.
  You let out a small groan, causing Noah to turn around. Noah smiled, seeing you were still asleep, then walked out of his room. He found you so cute and he knew he was going to tease you once you woke up.

Cody
  Cody came over to your place last night for dinner and he stayed over. You spent the night watching movies and cuddling.
   When Cody woke up, he noticed you were still asleep. He softly smiled then smoothed your hair a little, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. He then got up to make breakfast to surprise you.
  When you woke up, you were surprised to smell pancakes and bacon. You walked out of your bedroom, seeing the kitchen was a mess and pancake batter was everywhere.
  "Cody, what did you do?" You laughed, giving him a hug. "You didn't have to make anything!"
   "Well, I did it for you." He chuckled, kissing your forehead. "Let's eat."

Duncan
Last night, you and Duncan went to a party for one of his friends from high school. It was crazy, with a lot of fighting and some pranks. You had fun, despite the drama, but Duncan had to take you back to his place early. He didn't want you to witness too much drama.
  The next morning, Duncan woke up first, and  stretched a little then sat up, scratching his back. He looked down on the bed, seeing you still asleep. Duncan checked the time and it was seven in the morning, so he just laid back down,
then wrapped his arms around you, and fell back asleep. He figured you both wanted to sleep in for the weekend.

Courtney
You came over to Courtney's place last night to help her with her projects for student council. You both designed posters, while also planning what she was going to do next to fundraiser for the school dance. This was a combination of fun and exhausting.
The next morning, Courtney woke up and noticed you were still asleep and you were still holding her in your arms. Courtney smiled and stayed like that for a minute with your arms wrapped around her. She enjoyed being close to you with no interruptions. No student council, no schedule, just you and her. But she knew she had to wake you eventually.
  "Y/N, wake up." Courtney gently nudged you awake.
  You groaned, then sat up, rubbing your eyes. Courtney was watching you the whole time. You slightly smiled, "What?"
  Courtney giggled, then pecked your cheek. "You're so cute."

Alejandro
You and Alejandro stayed over at each other's places during the weekend, so you always switched off. This week, you were staying at Alejandro's. You both stayed up making desserts, while slow dancing to romantic Spanish music. It was fun, and you never got tired of it, no matter how many times you did it.
On Sunday morning, the next day, Alejandro stirred a little before waking up. He was still half asleep, and slowly woke up, but he noticed you still were asleep.
Alejandro kissed your nose to wake you up then smiled at your tired expression, "Morning beautiful."

Heather
You and Heather regularly stay over at each other's places every weekend. Last night, you stayed over at Heather's. She took you to a beach, where you both walked under the stars and talked about school and work. It was relaxing.
The next morning when she woke up, she noticed you were still out like a light.
Heather awkwardly smiled that you were cuddling her close while you slept. Heather closed her eyes for a little, blushing and enjoying it. She decided to not wake you up until the next hour, and she pretended to go back to sleep. Pretending to sleep until you woke up to realize you were cuddling her was easier for Heather to pretend she didn't enjoy how close you two were together.