They react to you drawing them

Requested by: yasouls
Note - Like we discussed, it's random characters now :) Since it's hard to write preferences.

If you want to have your favorite characters still, you can always request a scenario on TD scenarios, which is my other book.
-

Noah
  Noah took a look at the drawing and raised an eyebrow. He smirked, "Well, well, I must say you've captured my unparalleled handsomeness quite accurately. It's almost as if you channeled the gods of art themselves just to do justice to this face. But I must say, you've underestimated the sheer magnitude of my eyebrow game. It's a force to be reckoned with."
   "Shut up!" You chuckled, handing him the drawing. "It's the thought that counts!"
   Noah would likely feel a sense of flattery and appreciation deep down. He finds it adorable that you took the time and effort to draw him. However, Noah might not readily admit these feelings or show a lot of outward enthusiasm.

Cody
   Cody had mixed emotions upon discovering that you drew him. On one hand, he felt flattered and thrilled that you took the time and effort to create artwork revolving around  him. It made him feel special knowing that someone finds him worthy of being the subject of their artistic expression.

However, he also would feel a bit nervous and self-conscious about the drawing. He might worry about how he is portrayed in the artwork so he would likely seek reassurance from you about your intentions and opinions regarding the drawing.

"Babe." You chuckled, kissing his forehead. "Stop thinking too much. You look cute."

Duncan
  Duncan is the type to pretend he doesn't care that you drew him, but he does. He might make a remark like, "Not bad, babe. You managed to capture my rugged charm and undeniable awesomeness. But you forgot to add the tattoos, the six-pack, and the constant aura of badassery that surrounds me."
  He would also use the opportunity to playfully tease you by pointing out humorous details in the drawing or make sarcastic comments about his own appearance. However, you know that's his way of showing affection. He is a tough guy, but he does have a soft spot for you.

Courtney
   "Hey, babe," Courtney called out nervously. "I heard you've been working on something for me?"

You turned around, smiling softly. "Yeah, I wanted to show you. But, uh, I'm not sure if it's good enough."

  Courtney's competitive instincts kicked in, but she pushed them down, reminding herself that your feelings were more important than any artistic critique. "I'm sure it's amazing. I can't wait to see it."

You showed her the canvas, revealing a portrait of her. Courtney's eyes widened, and she felt a mix of emotions surge through her. "Wow," She whispered, her voice filled with awe. "You... you drew this?"

You nodded, still nervous. "I wanted to capture your strength and determination. I hope you like it."

Courtney traced a finger over the lines. "It's... incredible," She admitted, her voice softening. "You captured me, not just physically, but something deeper."

A wave of relief washed over you. "I wanted to show you how much you mean to me, Courtney. Your drive and ambition inspire me every day."

Alejandro
  Alejandro gets flattered whenever you draw him and he would carefully observe all the details. He knows how to make you feel special, no matter what you do.
  Alejandro smirked, "Ah, mi amor, you've been hiding your artistic skills from me? I'm flattered."
  You blushed and avoided his gaze, "Well, I wanted to surprise you. Here it is."
  Alejandro took the drawing from your hands, "Impressive. You've captured my dashing features quite well, if I do say so myself."
   You blushed deeper, "You think so? I wasn't sure if it was good enough."
  "My dear, you've truly outdone yourself. The attention to detail, the way you've captured the essence of my charm... It's remarkable. I'm fortunate to have such a talented girlfriend."
  Then afterwards, he would most likely take you on a romantic date and shower you with kisses.