Would they kill the spider?

Still working on requests and the catch-up chapter for the new characters (Sky, Vito, Jacques and Josee). Making sure everything is good quality and not rushed! Thank you for your patience.

This only applies if the reader is arachnophobic!
-

Noah
  Noah would be a little creeped and grossed out but he would kill the spider for you. He would take a lot of self talk and deep breaths before actually doing it. Afterwards, he'll ask for a hug or kiss for a reward.

Cody
   Cody always wants to show you that you can count on him, so yes, he would kill the spider. He would kill it at a distance though then would sprint away.
   "It's gone now, Y/N!" He tells you, still shaking in fear.

Duncan
  Duncan wouldn't just kill it, he'd use an axe or something completely overboard because he's extreme like that. However, it depends on the spider though because he used to have one named 'Scruffy.' If the spider looks like Scruffy, he'd just find a way to get rid of it safely. Afterwards, he'll tease you about you being afraid.

Courtney
   "Courtney, can you kill the spider?"
    "What? Ew! Heck no, Y/N! Find another way!"
   Courtney finds them gross, so she wouldn't kill the spider for you. She'd ask you to kill it for her. If you're too scared, she would try to pep talk you into it, but if you're really arachnophobic, you'd try to come up with an idea together.

Alejandro
   Alejandro would kill the spider without caring because it makes him feel like the knight in the relationship. Afterwards, he'll hug you and assure you the spider is no more.
  "There, my love." He chuckles, bringing you into a hug.

Heather
   Heather wouldn't dare. Don't even ask her because she wouldn't even try. If you ever do ask her, she'd throw serious attitude and argue with you. She would try to talk you into killing it and she's not too understanding about your arachnophobia. You'll have to ask a friend to do it for you or devise a plan yourself.

Emma
   Emma would say "Ewww, gross!" then kill the spider with repellent. She doesn't like spiders in the house because it implies that the house is unclean. Afterwards, she'll kiss your nose then laugh, teasing you saying, "There! It's gone, you big baby!"

Kitty
   Kitty would be afraid as well, but would try to be brave for you. She'll keep convincing herself that this is for you.
  "You can do this. On a count of one.. two.. three.."
   Kitty sprayed the spider then ran out of the room as fast as she could. She bumped into you, then regained her composure. "I did it!"
   You laughed then kissed her cheek. "Thank you!"

Mike
"Oh.. Okay, Y/N. I got it."
He'll keep backing away out of discomfort until he eventually follows through. Afterwards, he'll feel proud of himself for doing it.

Mal
He'll probably look at the spider, laugh then turn towards you saying, "You're afraid of this little guy?" Even if the spider is HUGE! He'll crush it or use repellent to kill it. He usually teases you first before actually killing the spider.

Scott
Scott would keep trying to kill it but would keep missing, like how he sometimes misses kitchen rats. He would keep saying, "I got it, I got it!" Sometimes you get more scared to ask Scott to kill the spider because when he misses, the spider disappears which makes your situation even worse.
  "Y/N, I swear I got it this time. You can always ask me to kill the spider for you."

Trent
"Oh man.. That's just gross!"
Trent would do it though without hesitation because he hates seeing you scared. Afterwards, he'll assure you the spider is gone and find your sigh of relief cute.
   Trent chuckled as he held you, "All better now?"
   You smiled and nodded. "Thank you."