SAN

" 𝘋𝘰.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴.. 𝘔𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵.. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.. "

---Kyūsaku Yumeno-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Something's was missing...

Something which you search for..

But what..?

Your curiosity is fulfilled here but, Something's not right..

But where are you missing in which.. Part?

You are not sure..

While, taking out the blood sample that was less than few droplets, enough for you to find out about the child, ability.

It was difficult to get his sample because he assume you were going to inject something.. And you found the hard way, that he hate hospitals.

"Sensei!" A voice callled out to you as your flickered onto the brown hair boy who was at the door, slightly worried if, he had interrupted you.

The glass tube on your hand which.. contained the blood, was swiftly kept on the table as you approached the boy, who gaze up at you.

"Oh, did something occurred?" You asked while, arranging your gloves as Dazai nodded.

"I'm going.. for a mission"

"Oh? Is there something you need here for the mission?" You asked as he shook his head while, fiddling with his hand.

He was silent as he was hesitating to speak up to you until, you felt a tug on your coat.

Both of your attention went onto, the boy (I will be using boy as it is difficult to state They/them often).

His different pupils glance up at you with a big smile.

"Y/n-Sensei! Play with me today!"

"I have some experiment to do, go bother the others for now"

Dazai stare at the interaction, you were talking the young boy as he stood there being ignored.

"Sensei"

"Oh.! Right, I will play with you later, alright" you said noticing Dazai then at Q, who pouted as Dazai notice Q frown and hesistantly let go of the taller male, saying he will be at his room so, you better come to play.

As he left your attention went back to Dazai who bowed a bit.

"I.. Shall be going too"

"Good luck on your mission" you said as you went back to your office while closing the door as Dazai stood there for a moment then left with a deep frown but soon shook it off.