NIJUU ROKU

"𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺/𝘯-𝘬𝘶𝘯~ 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦~"

----𝘖𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘪 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oof" muttered Atsushi. 'I recall the enemies beating us.. Is this the medical.. Room?' Thought Atsushi who try to wake up only to see himself tied up.

He hear the footstep to see Yosano holding a chain saw.

"Now then.. Its time for treatment" said Yosano with an evil smile alarming Atsushi.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---Whereas--

" so.. Why was I called out for?" You asked while eating pudding with Elise who share her sweets to you.

"Well.. Say Elise-chan it's not healthy to eat too much"

"Why sweetness is justice and beside Al-niisan also like sweets"

"Y-yes but.. He is older man who can tolerate sweets.. But you will get an toothache"

"That frilly dress you brought for me Rintarou, I will wear it for you" smile Elise as you finish the sweet about to leave quietly.

"Have some more and Y/n-kun~ I didn't say you can leave"

"....I have other stuffs to do"

"Mo~ Al-niisan! you can have more sweets!/ stay here won't you?" Said both Elise and Mori making you sweatdrop about to deny until the door click as the trio took notice of Chuuya holding a paper with a slight frown.

"Boss and y/n-sensei (he started to call your first name one time by mistake yet you were unbother and told him he can call your first name, leading him to use it) according to the survivors after the guild attack.. Detective members of the agency arrived just slightly ahead of us and took their fallen as well as Kouyou.." Glance at you who merely eat the strawberry cake.

"Likely as a hostage I'd imagine"

"Well that's rather unfair"

"What should we do? Even with our skills having one of our five executives as a hostage restrict our options"

"Right then let's kill the head of the agency" Mori side glance at you who seems to still focus on the pastries.

"Assassination will be best option as we could hire an outsider to save us the trouble.. Er?"

"Huh? What?" You said as he a spoon and before he even get a scoupe from your pastries you quickly take away your cake afar from him making pout.

"Just a spoon~ don't be so stingy"