𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢

A:n- A lot of you have asked me to update this so... Either way happy reading.

Sorry for the slight wait as I was a bit busy.

Since most of you asked Ranpo and Poe (I love Ranpo you can't blame me for not taking this opportunity either way)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun was warm one will say

As the crowds walk around pushing around the people in a hurry.

The certain ravenete frowns in annoyance at the weather as he walks on the way while eating his vanilla ice cream cone.

His eyes flicker onto notices something or someone familiar.

His steps came to a halt as he took notice of the certain h/c hair male busy drinking (f/f) (favorite flavor) iced boba tea with your other hand typing on the phone, his eyes widened as he recognized the familiar blank expression male was.

'Port mafia researcher? Didn't though I will meet him today... Instead, why can't I find him and when I least expect I see him?' Ranpo thought to himself frustratedly while his green eyes narrowed.

There you sat unbothered by some people staring as busy on texting on their phones, you took a sip of your boba tea as you focused solely on the phone. One will say you look like waiting for a date well perhaps they aren't far from their thoughts.

"Am i a sore sight or too divine in your eyes focus that you seem to stare for minutes" You simply asked as your eyes flickered away from your phone and glanced up at him.

"You can say both" he replied nostalgically as he took a seat across your table.

"Oh... So I am divinely sore sight person?" You asked as Ranpo smirked.

"Take it as a compliment... Either way what ya doing here? Doesn't often see you out?"

"Hmm? Why do you sound like you check my schedule?" You asked with a neutral face as Ranpo smiled.

"Perhaps as the detective, I know a thing or two... Either way... Isn't this the new boba store didn't think you were a fan of drinks you often like tea... Heard from the president not me".

" correct I like tea but... Carving for drinks is not wrong I suppose"

"Perhaps..." Ranpo arranged his hat as his face normally closed.

"...are you here to buy one?" You asked after some second silence as Ranpo thought for a moment.

"Let me see the price," Ranpo asked as you handed your drink to him he scanned on the back of the container.

"What flavor is this?" He asked as you said the flavor.

"Is it good?" He asked after scanning the drink as you nodded with a gentle smile on your lips.