NIJUU ICHI

"𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵.. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺.. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.."

--- 𝘺/𝘯 𝘭/𝘯-++

.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Akutagawa-kun have been greatly injured.. what do you think, Y/n-kun?" Ask the ravenete on the chair as the h/c hair male let out a sighed as the tubes were graciously place back to its place.

His e/c stare at the purple eyes for a due seconds as the blue eye girl busy drawing on the floor.

"What will I think? What's there to think about?" You simply ask as he chuckle slightly.

"Well.. Right" he muttered then he stood up and walk towards you.

As your eyes narrowed when he stood near you.

"What?"

"I have been thinking.." He said as he walk around you as you blink in confusion.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Hmm? Well, specifically.. This" he said as he pick up the glass tube which contain a reddish colour with pinkish colour glow potion.

"..."

"I knew you wouldn't be quiet about seeing him injure I mean.. He is your student.. Student.." He said as the glass tube swayed on his fingers.

A carelessly way of holding onto it.

"What are you indicating..?"

"Is this potion the same as I recall.. The healing potion?"

"...."

He chuckle and glance at you while approach you nearer, his hand on your collar as you raised an eyebrow.

"Oh..Y/n-kun.. I know you care about him and its reassuring.. but..." He smiles.

"But wha-" you quickly kept a hand covering his mouth before the certain thing occurred as Mori eyes narrowed.

"Oh, Y/n-kun why must you cover my mouth? I was just about to show my gratification towards you"

"And.. I have no interest on it" you said backing away as he chuckle.

"Y/n-kun" he kept a hand on his chest and smile.

"Now, you wound me.. Don't you want to get your reward?" He said smiling as your eyes narrowed.

"The only reward.. I want is you keep your lips away from me"

"Oh y/n-kun, now that's rude of you to reject it"

"Aren't you interest on younger girls? Play with them and stopped bothering me" you simply said as he blink twice and pout.