𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝘙𝗼𝐤𝐮

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺... 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰.

𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘺.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The afternoon light illuminated the room as the windows were open while the curtains swayed with the wind

The office room seemed neat as you finally took a seat and let out a sigh.

You were mentally tired from what just happened and you either wished to no work or neither been kidnapped.

But the work ofknocksnock at the door.

Or was it knocking at your door?

"Come in" you mutter while massaging your forehead seemingly tired and sleepy for not being able to sleep for a day or two due to... You don't even want to phrase it.

The ginger hair male unlocks the door and bows a bit in greeting.

"How are you... feeling sensei?"

"Pretty tired... What is it that you came for?"

"...Well I was just checking up on you"

"Hmm?" Your eyes flickered to his formed as he look away from yours for some seconds then his gaze falls on you again.

"Who were the people who kidnapped you?"

"Don't remember, I don't want to recall" you simply replied while massaging your forehead.

"...headache?"

"Yeah..."

"...I will go and get headache medicine" said Chuuya who quickly left before you dismissed his offer.

You let out a audible sighed then open your phone while scrolling down on the message you received.

-----

𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪 (an hour ago)

I have heard you got kidnapped have you reach home?

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Well more likely the headquarter.

----

Another text came as you took notice of whose number it was.

---

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘶. (𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸)