JUU ROKU

A:n- sorry I haven't able to update, though I did told in advance anyways I hope You will vote or leave a comment. But please don't ask me to update unless its already two week.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

"𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺.. 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘋𝘢- 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪!!"

----𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I have a lot of questions to ask you.. Sensei" said the brunette as he stood beside the h/c hair male who let out a sighed while, stare at the Scenery.

"Questions.. It's human nature to ask when they do not understand something.." You muttered out as Dazai side glance at you as he side glance at you then hummed in thought.

"Indeed.. we all does.. But.. I only want to know one thing.." Said Dazai as you turn to face him a bit confused.

"And that is?"

"Will.." As he outstretched his hand to you as you stare at it for a moment, then at him.

"Will you die with me.. Sensei?" Asked Dazai as you let out a sighed.

"No"

Dazai hand still outstretched as his smile was gone.

"Then, will you do the honour and kill me?"

"No"

His hand fall to the side as he let out whine of your expression been neutral.

"Will you cry, if I die?" He asked seriously as you shook your head as a no.. Which literally ache his heart in pain as he chuckle slightly as you took notice of an bird that flew by.

"...oh.." He muttered while, chuckle dryly as you let out a sighed and then turn to face him.

"I won't die with you, nor I will kill you, i Won't cry when you die.. As the saying goes.. Every journey has it's end don't rush it Da- Dazai!" You exclaimed out and hold his shirt on time.

His smile widens as his eyes light up a bit as he took notice of your panicked expression.

All he did was stare while, you were telling more like scolding him for almost fall onto the river.

His right hand carress your face making you stopped talking and squint your eyebrows together, narrowing eyes to question his action.

He slowly lean in which make you lean back yet, still hold onto his shirt so he won't fall down or sort.