NIJUU SAN

A:n- some have been mentioning about the grammars error and typos, so sorry! As sometimes my keyboard auto-corrects and make it different. And I don't often re-read it.. Sorry for the inconvenience as I use phone to write not laptops or Computers.

Also, I won't be rewritten or recorrecting the chapters as It make me lose interest in writing new chapters, unless... Its too many mistakes please don't request that. (Sorry.. if it sound rude but, Sometimes it make me feel so displease that I give up on writing the story again because of that.. Sorry).

.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.."
"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺.. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧? 𝘖𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳.. 𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺?"

 𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Atsushi wakes up in the agency dormitory and smelled something good only to find out that Kyōka is in the room and made him food. At the agency, Atsushi approaches Dazai saying that he is not aware that Kyoka will be staying in his room. Dazai then tells him that half of the rent will be paid by Kyoka and she already agreed to it since they are out of rooms. Dazai then whispers that it is dangerous for Kyoka to live alone and it is Atsushi's big job to protect her. Atsushi then accepts the offer. Though he was reluctant.

Dazai asks Atsushi to write a report about the information he found on the benefactor who placed the bounty on Atsushi. As he discovered from the Port Mafia's communications records, the bounty was funded by The Guild, a North American organization of gifted individuals.

They hear a loud noise as Dazai walk towards the window to see so does, Atsushi as they took notice of the helicopter.

"Ah.. They.. Seized the initiative.. Eh?" Said Dazai as Tanizaki barged in and informed them of the arrival of The Guild leader Francis Fitzgerald and two of his subordinates.

Fitzgerald discusses business with Fukuzawa, wishing to purchase the Agency. Alarming them.

As he specifically would like the president to hand over their gifted business permit, but Fukuzawa refuses.

"Ah a shame indeed.. But the tea was indeed good after the Vulgar welcoming" said Fitzgerald walking out as he still recall someone showing their middle finger at the rooftop.

He wouldn't have seen it if it wasn't for Lucy who hold the binocular and told him about it.

"Well, precisely.. Your welcoming is better then.. Some citizens.." Said Fitzgerald as Fukuzawa was confused yet, told Kenji to lead them out of the building.