JUU

"𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴"

--𝘠/n 𝘓/n--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- many of you talking about the previous Photo.

So I thought why not make a scene of it, as number ten as we won't be having much time with Oda.. No? And beside it did took me a while. (And will not be accurately how it shown in the picture.. But.. Most likely a wholesome (if I can) Moment with Odasaku!)

.
.
.
.
..
.
..

The weather was pleasantly cold as you almost sneezed out.

" my, my you seems to have catch a cold" said Kouyou as you both walk in the snowy path.

Your long hair was tied into a bun as you wore a coat.

"Not really, I'm used to the cold" you said while your nose being red as Kouyou chuckle saying you don't have to lie about it.

"You haven't been going out much, did something occurred?" Asked Kouyou as she recall you not going out on the free time as you just shrugged it off.
"The cafe.. I visit often suddenly close, so, I thought to change of plans but did not find Suitable cafe store that I can enjoy a pleasant tea".

" Oh, speaking of tea do you want to accompany with me to have a small tea break?" Asked Kouyou as she open her fan and cover her mouth as a sign of coutersy.

"Sure, I don't plan on doing research.. today" you muttered while, in thought as Kouyou chuckle.

"I am assuming.. Ougai-san asked you to create another torturing potion?" Asked Kouyou as you nod sighing.

"Sometimes, I don't know what he.. does with it" you said as Kouyou hummed in her thoughts.

"Beside the point, I brought another brewing tea leaves, Want to try?"

"Oh? Surely, if it's no trouble then, please"

---:-:-:---:-:---
.
.
.

"Y/n" someone called out your name as you paused on your way.

"Oh, it's you" you simply said unamuse to see the boss.

Like ,how did he find you out here..?

You let out a sighed with a frowned as Mori was saying something again.