ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ

A:n- so as I was saying this plot is from the future plot! It is included in the book and exists so don't get confused if in the future they already have known of the sort.

𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳!

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘠/𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴! 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺/𝘯!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
.
.
.
.
.

--𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸---
.

(𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The light was still on and a noise of writing could be heard

.The light was still on and a noise of writing could be heard.

"He went to that cafe twice why? Is he interested in that waitress?" Mutter the wavy blonde-haired male, twirls his pen while in deep thought.

"The lady has brunette hair short... Hair cut and doesn't seem to have any affair with a man..." He blabbered to himself as he crossed the lady from the picture who was talking to a man with h/c hair tied in a low ponytail, the gentle smile present on his lips while talking to the waitress.

"She might have a criminal record... No?" He said as he picked up the scissors and cut away the waitress part as he hung the male photo on the wall.

A collection of his pictures and where he goes, the pattern of where he goes and sort.

"Ayatsuji-san you have been stalking this man for the past few weeks now," said Tsujimura worriedly while glancing at the wall Ayatsuji had covered with photos of that man.