GO

A:n- sorry the inconvenience of using -kun and -San in some.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I really do enjoy having dessert. How can I put it...? When both physical and mental capacity are spent, high-energy materials further provide a kind of primordial, highly-effective boost".

----Y/n L/n---

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

::
:

Some days, went by as you were taking a week break. Now, you were ready for your work to do.

You took notice of the nervousness of the new people who.. have join (when you were in comma) which, you smile in greet but not too friendly one, but it calm them down.

They were literally afraid of offending you, as they know what happen to the guards and members if, they question why, they have to take care of a person, some even suggested of killing you which.. Also, result them to be kick out or some worst case scenario if, you tell it in the face of Dazai.. well.. You are disable for the rest of your life.

The door of your office look so, new to you as you fish out the key from your pockets and unlock it.

The tubes were finely place as you find out someone.. have been.. cleaning the office.

You kept your coat on a rack and went to check the drawer which, as expected the letter was not there. You let out a sighed as about to use the pair of gloves of yours to start doing some time passing experiment.

*knock* *knock*

Someone knocked at your door as you turn to see a women dress in suit. Her eyes were green as she bowed in respect.

"Sir, your are requested to meet at the office of Boss by the boss"

"Alright" you said letting out a sighed while, re taking out the plastic gloves and used the woolen gloves.

"Also, you are requested to bring, Nakahara with you" she said bowing and taking her leave.

You stood there confused of who it was.. And how will you find him.

The door was once again closed as the key was on your pocket as you walk in the hall.

"Do you know, where Nakahara is?" You asked a random Guard who quickly apologise for not knowing where, the said boy was.

Until, you almost bumbed into a slender woman with cherry red eyes and light, scarlet hair tied into a traditional Japanese bun that is held by three long golden pins and another hair clip on the right side of her head, composed by a light pink furry hair clip and red ribbon which forms a five-petal flower, and violet eyes.