[SPECIAL MEMORY]

::.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝗼! 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐀𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬.!

----.-
.
.
.
.

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗..(𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎).

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚘𝚌.

𝙾𝚑, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍.

✩┈┈∘*┈୨୧┈*∘┈┈✩

♡♡ ¸.•°*"˜˜"*°•. ♡♡........
─▄████▄─▄████▄♡~✿.。.
▐▀████████████▌♡~✿.。.
▐█▄▓██████████▌♡~✿.。.
─▀███████████▀♡~✿.。.
───▀███████▀♡~✿.。.
─────▀███▀♡~✿.。.
───────█♡~✿.。.

.
.

The empty Deserted place was a hollowed blanketed into darkness of emptiness.

A small h/c hair boy sat at the walls of deserted house broken down and painted in red as he hold a jar.

His hands softly touch the dark stain of red painted in the walls that's shows there have been a bloodshed.

Many of the normal civilians became victim of the wars especially the ones who are nearby the territory of the war. Many of the people, hope to see the light for the next day as they strive to survive the night.

A prayer... No prayers of chanting mantra that the war will end soon, all they need to do is survive as the government will save them.

But how much can they save as the resources are limited?

The young boy had a curious mind, Unraveling the surrounding which he doesn't know what was it.

He wasn't from this world but his memories have a slight link to it.

All he recall is he hold onto someone hands, who saved him and now he was all alone in the deserted place searching.

Searching.. For what?