NANA

A:n- Does anyone want to know who your first yandere is?

(Well.. in this chapter there is one, guess who it is).

(And surely its taking a lot of time.. But I want to make it slow progress..)

.
.
.
.
.

"𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺.. 𝘐𝘧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.."

-----Tatsuhiko Shibusawa.-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The conflict started six years ago. An ability user died, leaving behind their humongous amount of fortune of over five hundred billion yen. Various criminal organizations began to move, battling to claim it. The incident turned Yokohama into a bloody battefield.

The foostep of a person walking in hurry could be heard throughout the halls, as some stopped and greet the person who nod back while, speed walking on his way..

"He seems to be in hurry" said the co-worker as she stare at the man who have left somewhere, as the other nod in agreement.

"Maybe, it is urgent"

"I guess.." She muttered in awed and disappointment. As her friend or co-worker kept an hand on her shoulder and smile at her with a happy twinkling eyes.

"He is handsome, right?"

"I-i guess.." The girl muttered shyly until, they heard a cough as they turn to see the brown hair male, an executive but he was eventually friendly towards them both.

"Oh? What are you both talking about?~" he asked curiously as the shy girl friend smirk.

"Oh, Dazai-san.. She is crushing over the Executive~" she said as the man look confused.

"Which one?" He asked to the two Girls who are around 20 older then him, the shy one blush as her friend said the one which, the male smile turn stiffed.

"I think.. His name was Y/n?" Said the Girl as the shy girl flushed red in embarrassment.

"She said she is going to ask him out! Because, he was so kind to her.. On her first day and is assuming.. He likes her too" said her friend who hinted that she have nothing to do with her yet, flinched as she notice Dazai smile.

"He is always kind to newcomers, don't take it for granted"

"W-what do you.. Mean?" She asked as Dazai grasped her face by force making her squeak out.

"Aren't you too comfortable in talking with me, with such a tone?"

"B-but"

Her friend froze unable, to defend the friend as the shy girl was now in fear by the man in front of her. Yes he is still 16 but she forgots that he is also,/a murderer instead this whole place is a place for bloodshed. Dazai smile turn to serious face as his eyes dulled.