𝘚𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐆𝗼!

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴/𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵.

𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘗𝘰𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺/𝘯

And the fact that I would have updated earlier but was stuck on doing the quest in Genshin impact

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦"

.
.

"Finally it's been ages since... I last saw this book!" Said a certain brown mullet-haired male holding up a book that he had been searching in stores to read despite he already read it twice and the fact the book he last read eventually gave it to the old roommate more likely a housemate he had before.

His purple eyes focused on the book then he quietly read the book while walking in the hallway more likely going through the first page.

But it didn't feel the same.

'Now that I am in Japan... Will I be able to meet him too? Maybe I could search for him and surprise him though... Will he be mad if I do that? But he did say we are... Friends so it's fine right not creepy if I find his location and meet him suddenly right?' Thought the mullet hair male was in doubt as he kinda missed the old times despite his hope he would feel the rush while reading the first time and second time with that housemate... He wishes to see the familiar e/c eyes with thin Black pupils that he became comfortable with within a year.

'It's been three years or was it four since I last saw him...'

"Oh! Poe you came right on time" said the blonde-haired older male Poe's eyes widened a bit as he quickly looked away more likely back away.

"President... is something the matter?" He asked more likely muttering.

"Huh? Well, I was giving this photo to all the guild if they across the researcher!" He laughed as Poe blinked in confusion as to why the President was determined to find the researcher of Port Mafia too.

"But why?"

"He is a strange individual I would say I didn't think I would see him in the jewelry shop that day! What luck, either way, he is very helpful to the other organizations I mention or not say, as they confirm that perhaps the researcher can help me find the book!" Said Fitzgerald to Poe who flinched when Fitzgerald said in a serious tone.