ROKU

"𝘛𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭.. 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴.."

--- 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘖𝘥𝘢----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A:n- here.. Y/n is now 19 and Dazai is 15 and some months.. Like 3? Or 4?? Not sure).

The days went by to weeks to some months. The Researcher of the port Mafia once again, was about to take his leave for a break.

While, keeping the potions and turning off the Burner, you turn and almost got alarmed by noticing the boss in your office.

"Ah, is something you need, Sir?" You asked as he smile while, nodding a bit.

"Go and call Kouyou and come to my office" he simply said while, walking away without hearing your answer.

"Alright" you mumble to yourself sighing out a bit, as Mori seems to ask you where the other person was like, were you that easy to find first? Maybe..

You close the door as the keys on your pocket as you walk through the halls.

You asked around Searching for Kouyou as they deny seeing her, but luckily one told you where she was.

You went out of the garden recognising the flower that bloom in the garden.

Your eyes flickered onto the path as you walk and took notice of the women who was elegantly seeping a cup of brewed tea with Chuuya, who was flumbling on how to hold it like she told him.

"Kouyou" you called out the women who open her eyes as she side glance at you, a smile grace onto her lips.

"Ah~ y/n, why not take a seat and have a drink with me?" She asked as The orange hair took notice of you with confusion of why you are here for.. Which is unexpected as you often confined into the office or more likely in breaks went out of the base.

"Another time, Sir Mori have asked me to call for you"

"Huh? That's unexpected.. " mumble Kouyou as She kept down the tea and stood up. "Is it a mission, for us to do together?" She asked curiously.

You just shrugged as you have no clue making her chuckle, her eyes flickered onto Chuuya as the orange hair boy, was busy staring at you, you have grown some inch.. height again 5'11 which, he envy it.

"Well, we shall be going then, Chuuya when I arrive back do know the elegancy of how to hold a cup" she said smiling as Chuuya frown saying it doesn't really matter how he hold a cup .

You must be wondering where Dazai is? Well, fortunately he has been doing mission with Chuuya as a partner as he also is an executive leading him to handle other stuff too.