JUU ICHI

"𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱?"

--𝘙𝘺𝘶𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢---

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

It was another night for the trio as they all sat on the Bar named Lupin.

As Dazai drowned himself with drinks, As Ango complaints about his day being to stressful again as Oda just hummed in thoughts.

"ne, OdaSaku!" Exclaimed Dazai out of blue as Oda look confused at the male have twinkle eyes at him.

"What is it?" He asked as he drink his shared of drinks.

"Has Sensei, talk to you.. recently?" Asked Dazai as Ango coughed at the brought up of a certain executive who he is currently meeting.

"Hmm.. Didn't you asked me earlier?" Said Oda abit annoyed by Dazai pressuring.

"About what?" Asked Ango as he drank his cup of drinks and ask for another.

"I have been busy and didn't came to base for three days and found out he came the day.. I left for mission, when I came back another four days was spent without seeing him!" Pouted Dazai as he missed getting head pats and before that you also, went out of Japan for four months and have came when he was on mission for three days away from the base, he really missed being touch-I mean.. Praise by you.

"You have been asking about him alot recently, relax.. it's only A week, he might be busy" said Ango as he finish of his glass again and ask for another.

Dazai frowned and drunk down a glass of drinks too.

"No~ he was away for months, and now when he came back a week I spent extra not being able to see him... I just.. Missed him.." Said Dazai making this sign. '👉👈😔' as Oda sighed as he drink his cup of glass.

"He did went out of Japan for four months and just three or four days ago he came.. Haven't you had contact with him?" Asked OdaSaku who eventually talk to you through phone and been honest you both talk to each other almost everyday on phone when you were away.

Suspicious? Not really.

Ango on the other hand eventually do have contact after you came from Out of country.

Well you could say, Dazai is left out.
(I'm trying to strain their relation a bit so that further more it can make sense latter on).

"Hasn't Boss ask him to do a work for him?" Said Ango recalling the event as Dazai frowned.

"Why does.. he take my time with Sensei" said Dazai sighing and drink another cup in agony.

"Y/n will be done with the research soon, maybe then you can meet him tomorrow?" Said Oda while drinking the alcho*ol as Dazai look puzzled.