Chapter 15

AN: I've decided not to have Elijah as Eliana's love interest, but I'm still going to incorporate him into the story as a friend of Eliana's that she met while with James' coven. I was kind of going for that he reminds her of Carlisle, so she sees him as a brother/father figure to her. I'm now trying to decide between Riley and Alec as Eliana's love interest. Please let me know if you guys have any opinions on her love interest.

Two months went by since they had arrived back in Forks. Eliana was in her room, getting ready for school. She looked through her closet for an outfit. She decided on a blue jean dress with black and white striped leggings and black boots.

She changed into the outfit, picked up her backpack, and headed downstairs

"Good morning, Eliana." Esme greeted her.

"Morning Esme. Dad." Eliana said.

"Good morning, sweetie." Carlisle said as he kissed her on the top of the head.

"Where's everyone else?" Eliana asked.

"Getting ready for school." Carlisle replied. "They just got back from hunting." added Esme.

Eliana nodded. Carlisle and Esme were taking her this evening.

"How are you this morning?" Carlisle asked.

"I'm doing good." Eliana answered.

"Hey Elle." Alice greeted as she came down the stairs with Edward. "Cute outfit."

"Thanks Alice." Eliana said.

"You ready to go?" Edward asked.

"Yep." Eliana said.

"Have a good day." Esme said.

They walked outside, got in Edward's car, and headed to Bella's house.

"Hi Bella." Eliana greeted her, when Bella got into the car.

"Hey Ellie." Bella said.

When they arrived at the school, they all got out of the car and walked inside.

Eliana went to her locker and then headed to her first class.

Later that afternoon, Eliana made her way to the cafeteria. She grabbed a tray of food and sat down where Edward, Bella, and Alice were.

"So, I decided to have a graduation party." Alice stated.

"Really Alice?" Edward said.

"Because the last party you threw went so well." Eliana said, sarcastically.

"It'll be fun." Alice said.

"That's what you said last time." Bella said.

"A party?" Angela asked. "Like at your house?"