Chapter 2

Warning: Mature content in this chapter. Please eat at your own risk.

Two centuries had gone by. It was 1864. James and his coven were currently in Ireland. Over the centuries, Eliana had continued to stay with James. Mainly out of fear of running away and James finding and killing her. She knew that he would be able to find her very easily because of his ability to track people. Eliana continued to obey and do everything that James, Victoria, or Laurent has asked her to do. Laurent and Victoria don't ask her to do as much as James did. Although, Victoria asks her to do stuff more than Laurent. Laurent rarely ever asks her to do stuff for him. The main thing they asked her to do was help catch humans. James and Eliana used their abilities to find humans, so they can feed on them. James would track them and Eliana would stun or paralyze them so they wouldn't run. She hated to do it, but James forced her to do it. They usually made her stay in her room until they needed her and James would rarely let her drink any blood.

Eliana was on the outskirts of the small village the coven was living in. She was with James and Victoria. And of course, they were trying to catch and kill people. They saw a few people. It was two men walking. One was brunette and the other was blonde.

"I'll take the brunette." Victoria said. Eliana sped into the woods and James and Victoria went after the two guys. They brought them to where Eliana was.

"Eliana, you know the drill." James said.

Eliana paralyzed both men. She watched as James and Victoria fed on them. She knew better than to ask if she could have a taste.

Once they had drained the two men, they hid the two men and headed back to the house.

Later that evening, Eliana was in her room. James came into the room.

"What do you want?" Eliana asked. Not bothering to look up from the journal she was writing in.

"You did very well tonight helping me hunt all those people." James said as he walked over to her. "You were a very good girl."

"You're a monster." Eliana said.

"Ooh. I like a feisty girl." James said, pushing a lock of her hair behind her ear. Eliana saw where this was going.

"Get the hell out of my room." She said.

"Now. Is that anyway to talk to me?" James asked. Eliana pushed him into the wall.

James sped over to her and grabbed her by the throat. "Did you forget that I own you?!" He snarled at her. "I can make you do whatever I want. I can do whatever I want to you."

"What about Victoria?" Eliana asked.

"She knows you mean nothing to me." James said. He ripped her clothes off. And then proceeded to strip off his own clothes.

"Please stop." Eliana begged.

"Shut up." James said.

"I'll scream." Eliana said.

"Go ahead." James said, hovering over her. "There's no one around here to hear you and Victoria and Laurent aren't going to do anything. So, scream. Dry sob while I'm doing you for all I care." Eliana squirmed under James. He grabbed her hands in his and pinned her to the bed.

"It's no use. I am far more stronger than you." James said. "You know, I've given you a lot of leeway the past two centuries. Allowing you out of your room and even out of the house. Giving you journals to write in and books to read. It would be a shame if I had to take those away from you because you didn't cooperate."

Eliana didn't say anything.

"Now, are you going to cooperate?" James asked. Eliana nodded. "Good girl." James said.

Eliana stayed quiet and still while James had his way with her.

AN: Eliana's gift is hypnotic vision. She can stun people for a few seconds by looking them in the eye. I got the idea when I was looking up the different abilities they have in the twilight series.