Chapter 11

James took the blindfold off of Eliana. She looked around and saw that she was in what looked like an abandoned warehouse. She didn't know where though. She saw that she was in a room with no windows and a single door. "James." Eliana said, her eyes finally landing on him.

"Miss me, princess?" James asked.

"But, I thought you were." Eliana started.

"Dead?" James asked, finishing her sentence. "Yeah. Your new family didn't do a very good job."

"Why did you kidnap me?" Eliana asked.

"Isn't it obvious, sweetheart." James said, chuckling. "For revenge. Daddy's not going to be able to save you this time."

Just then, Eliana's phone started to ring in her back pocket. Victoria grabbed it. "Speak of the devil." She said, grabbing Eliana's phone. "It's Daddy."

"Let me have it." James said. Victoria handed the phone to James. "I'm sure Daddy will want to hear from his little girl." James said. "Stay quiet until I tell you to speak." He answered the phone.

"Eliana! Are you ok?" Eliana heard her father say on the other line. "Where are you?"

"Hello Carlisle." James said.

"James?!" Carlisle said, shocked. "How are you alive?"

"That's not what you should be worried about." James said. "Aren't you wondering where I've taken your daughter?"

"Where is she?" Carlisle asked.

"Why would I tell you that?" James asked.

"At least tell me she's ok." Carlisle said.

"Why don't you ask her yourself." James said as he looked at Eliana.

"Dad!" Eliana said.

"Eliana!" Carlisle said. "I promise we'll come and get you."

"Good luck finding her." James said before hanging up.

In New York, the Cullens were still waiting for Emmett and Rosalie to get home. "Carlisle, why don't you call her." Alice suggested. Carlisle picked up his phone and called Eliana. But Eliana wasn't the one who answered. He was not expecting to who did answer. While Carlisle was on the phone with James, Emmett and Rosalie arrived.

"What happened?" Esme asked, once Carlisle hung up.

"James has Eliana." Carlisle said.

"I thought we killed him." Emmett said.

"I thought so too." Carlisle said. "But, apparently not, because I just talked to him." Carlisle sat on the couch, frustrated. "I have no idea where he's keeping her." He said.

"We'll find her." Esme said, going over to Carlisle.

"I don't know what I'll do if we can't find her or he does something to her." Carlisle said. "I just got her back. I can't lose her again."

"We will get her back." Esme said as she comforted her husband?

"I may have an idea." Jasper asked.

"You do?" Carlisle asked, looking up at Jasper.

"We can use a piece of Eliana's clothing to track her scent." Jasper said.

"That's a great idea, Jasper." Alice said. Rosalie rushed upstairs and came back down.

"I grabbed one of her shirts." Rosalie said, handing it to Carlisle.

"Let's go." Emmett said. They all headed out of the house.

In Philadelphia, Eliana was still tied to the chair. "I don't know why you call those people your family when they don't even know you." James said. "We're your family."