Chapter 3

Many centuries went by. It was now 2005 and Eliana and them were traveling to the state of Washington. They stopped in Mason County. James was chasing a guy.

"Let's go, Eliana." James said. "I'm going to need you." Eliana sighed, but followed. She hated using her gift for this. She and James sped after the guy. James caught the guy.

"Let me go." The man said. He got out of James grip and ran off.

"Catch him and stun him." James ordered. Eliana sped after the man and stopped in front of him. She looked into his eyes and stunned him. The man stood frozen, unable to move.

"Well done, Eliana." James said. "That's a good girl." Eliana cringed. She hated when he said that to her. It made her feel really uncomfortable. James turned towards the guy and sunk his teeth into his neck. The man screamed out in pain. After a minute, James drained all the blood from the man.

"Let's go." James said as Laurent and Victoria got over to them. Eliana followed them. They headed to Forks. They went to a dock where there was a man in a speed boat. He was singing, until he heard them.

"Is someone there?" The man asked. He started the speed boat, but Victoria sped over to them and pulled it back.

"Hello." The man said, turning around. James jumped on the back of the boat.

"Nice jacket." He said.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"It's always the same questions." James said. "Who are you?"

"What do you want?" Victoria said.

"Why are doing this?" James said.

"James, let's not play with our food." Laurent said. The three of closed in on the man. Eliana just stood there, watching.

"Now. Hang on." The man said. They sunk their teeth in the man's neck.

"Can I please have some?" Eliana asked. "I haven't had any blood in a while."

"Fine." James said. Eliana fed on the man.

"That's enough." James said, after a few seconds.

"I need a little more." Eliana said.

James yanked her away from the body. "I said that's enough." He repeated. Eliana nodded. "Let's go." James said. "I'm done with this town." They walked out of the docks.