Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Watching the fun (2)

Mrs. Zhou Li yelled twice in the yard, but the tiger head didn't show up. Wang Xiangxiu immediately stood up and said, "Look, no one pays attention to you, an old godmother. You only bully us orphans and widows. , what else can you do!"

"Who are you scolding, you little bastard, see if I don't beat you to death!"

Mrs. Zhou Li strode forward and was about to grab Wang Xiangxiu, Wang Xiangxiu took advantage of the situation, and the old lady pounced. After a while, she bumped into the door. She hit her eyes with stars, sat down on the ground, and cried: "I have lost my conscience, everyone, come and see this little widow who bullies my old lady because of her conscience. It makes sense for the family to be a thief! You bully people so much, the heavens, the earth... you are going to show up and kill this little bitch..."

Mingmei rushed to the door again when she heard the sound, this gossip Must see.

She had never seen anything like this before, Mingmei lay on the crack of the door again, the two children couldn't hold back, and their little heads popped out again.

Seeing this, Mingmei took a deep breath with a "sigh", Zhou Li sat paralyzed at the door of Su's house, kicked her legs on the ground continuously, and slapped her arms on her thighs, crying and howling. It's almost like a ghost crying over a grave.

Mingmei: "I'm so excited."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw a tiger head, oh, of course it wasn't his tiger head, but a rather strong-looking ten-year-old boy rushed out of the room, and in an instant With a flying kick, he kicked Zhou Lishi on the back.

Mingmei couldn't hold back, and let out another "beep".

The boy shouted loudly: "I will let you bully my mother! I will let you bully my mother!"

The fist came out, but although Zhou Li was kicked, he is an adult after all, and a melon with big ears slapped him. Passed: "You little bastard who is a thief!"

This boy is Su Jin, the eldest grandson of the Su family, and he is nine years old this year.

After being beaten, his face instantly swelled up. He stared at Mrs. Li sullenly, and said, "You old godly woman, damn it, you dare to hit me..."

"What if I hit you, I'll kill you!" Zhou Lishi stretched out her hand again, but this time, her hand was grabbed, and when she turned her head, it turned out to be Bai Fendou. Bai Fendou scolded: "Aunt Zhou, you are so old, how can you beat the child because of the old disrespect? Is there anyone like you? You are too bullying, right?" Zhou Li's heart was blocked

. He scratched his paw, and immediately gave Bai Fendou a shredded potato: "What's the matter with you here, you are a price-teller, messing around with a little widow!" "Damn you..." "You ruined my innocence

!

" ..."

The scene was chaotic in an instant, Mrs. Zhou and Li were defeated by many people, and her daughter-in-law also ran out of the house quickly, shouting: "You steal things and bully others, don't beat my mother-in-law..."In an instant Join the fray.

"You dare to bully my brother..." Yin Lai Tong Lai rushed out to join the battle.

Zhou Li grabbed the Jinlai fan;

Yinlai Tonglai bit Zhou Li's arm; Bai Fendou

grabbed Zhou Li's hair and dragged it back, and Zhou Li greeted Bai Fou with his backhand;