Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Wang Xiangxiu walked back cursing, and the yelling of that idiot Liang Jiabao was still in my ears: "I'm the smartest, don't try to fool me!" Wang Xiangxiu thought

of this idiot's virtue, poohed, and cursed: "I don't know that this family is an idiot. How can I raise a daughter who graduated from high school. My family's conditions are not good. If my conditions are good, I can be admitted to university." She thinks that she is much better than

Liang Meifen.

Her family was too poor, so she didn't study so much, she barely got to high school, and she didn't graduate yet.

Wang Xiangxiu snorted heavily, curled her lips, and groaned. She was hit on the face a lot, and it really hurt.

This attack is too ruthless, you bastard!

Although it was Wang Xiangxiu who came to the door this time, Wang Xiangxiu was still very annoyed after suffering a lot for no reason. Her recent luck is really bad. Why do she always meet such stupid people?

Wang Xiangxiu thought of Bai Fendou again, and was even more dissatisfied. If he would lend her a bicycle, she wouldn't have to go so far.

Wang Xiangxiu went home all the way, and when he got to the door of the house, it was completely dark. In summer, the sun was long, and it was almost nine o'clock anyway. Even the chattering people sitting outside dispersed and went home. It can be seen that it is getting late.

When she entered the door with a sad face, she saw that Aunt Su was a little unhappy, and she complained, "Xiuer, where have you been? Why did you come back?" Seeing

Wang Xiangxiu being beaten again, she hurriedly said, "Oh, what's going on? What's the matter? Who hit you? Is it a bad person? Let me see if it's okay, oh why is this happening. My Xiu'er." Wang Xiangxiu's heart

warmed up a lot, and she said, "Mom, I'm fine Damn it."

She said softly, "I was unlucky too, I met a bad pen."

Gulu Gulu.

Before he could explain, the stomach growled out.

Aunt Su hurriedly said, "I'll get you a steamed bun, and we'll eat together."

She explained: "There are not many dishes tonight, so I let the children eat them all. I was waiting for you, but I didn't eat."

Aunt Su is usually the best at picking Wang Xiangxiu, and Wang Xiangxiu was immediately moved, and said: "Mom, look at you, If you are not in good health, eat early, don't wait for me, I... Oh, by the way, who is that, where is my cousin Hu Huihui."

Hu Huihui has been going out early and coming back late recently.

Aunt Su curled her lips and said, "She hasn't come back yet."

She said, "You cousin, you are not a serious person. When you first came here, you could hide it for a while, but now you don't care about it at all. It's you who treats her well." Through."

Wang Xiangxiu smiled triumphantly, and said, "That's not true, after all, she is my cousin, and our two families are not far away. Hu Huihui, tsk, is average." The two of their wives are sisters, but the

relationship So-so, they are very competitive with each other, so when it comes to their juniors, it's the same. I can't say how good the relationship is. It is barely counted as a relative.

She said: "But it's good if she doesn't come back, it saves food for the family."

At her insistence, Hu Huihui gave her 8 yuan a month, which included breakfast and dinner in addition to accommodation. It's perfect. She murmured: "It would be great if there were more relatives like this."