Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

"Ahhh!!!"

Jiang Lu's cry was so tragic that it almost resounded through the sky.

Anyway, they heard it, and those who heard it and those who heard it all gathered at the door of Zhou's house, and everyone was discussing and huddled at the door to look inside. This look, shocked!

Zhou Qun and Bai Fendou were just like the white chicken that just came out of the pot. Anyway, they were naked. Zhou Qun was covering his position and rolling on the ground, while Bai Fendou was sitting in the corner, looking terrified. A very exciting little daughter-in-law.

Oh!

We have never seen such a situation.

They all looked at each other in blank dismay, not knowing what to say... Gudong, someone swallowed their saliva, Zhuang Zhixi and the others who were standing in the front reacted very quickly, and quickly said, "Lesbians, don't come to the front!" Aunt

Sui : "What's the matter? I'm old, so I'm fine."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Other gay men: "..."

Such a hot-eyed scene, the men are naturally blocked in front, this It's not to cover Zhou Qun and Bai Fendou's shame, but I don't want the lesbians to have needles. Is this damn normal people can see?

unable!

Mingmei was jumping up and down in the back row, and she stopped jumping this time, looking around obediently. It seemed that ordinary women would not be able to see the scene in this room. Beside her is her curious sister-in-law, Liang Meifen: "It's amazing, it's amazing."

Seeing her son come out rubbing his eyes, Liang Meifen scolded: "Hurry up and go home to sleep, there is no business for your children here.

" With a soft grunt, he turned his head and pulled his shoes back into the room.

He was driven away, but Jin Lai's children all went out to look around.

Men, old ladies, the first row; young daughters-in-law and big girls in the middle row, and at the back, there are children who can come out to watch the fun even in heavy rain.

This is really, the whole courtyard was woken up.

Zhao Guihua didn't think about it either. They were just about to take this matter lightly and pretended not to know, but this guy gave himself away. How did they reveal their secrets? Everyone didn't know. Anyway, they looked at Jiang Lu who was trembling with anger.

This is more or less to be persuaded: "Jiang Lu... you, you..."

For a while, I don't know how to say it.

Everyone looked at Aunt Wang, who told her to be in charge of the courtyard, Aunt Wang: "..." This is really bad luck for eight lifetimes!

"Jiang Lu, why don't you go back to your mother's house for a few days?"

She didn't dare to ask what was going on here. With Jiang Lu like this, asking would just irritate her.

Aunt Wang was kind, but unexpectedly, she still provoked Jiang Lu. Jiang Lu suddenly turned her head viciously, and said, "Why should I go back to my mother's house for a few days? Should I go back to my mother's house for a few days to put Bai Fendou, a vixen, in the wrong place?" ? This is my house, and he still wants to occupy the magpie's nest?"

Aunt Wang: "I didn't mean that."

She was also teased.

Jiang Lu: "You didn't mean that, why did you let me go back to my mother's house? Tell me, do you belong to the gang of fighting for nothing? Are you guys united and trying to drive me away?" Aunt Wang: "..." She is really