Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

When Bai Fendou came back in the afternoon, he was humming a little tune and was in a good mood.

It is always a pleasure to meet a female classmate by chance, especially the female classmate is still tender and seems to be interested in him. With the beauty in his heart, Bai Fendou bought a bottle of wine, put it in his pocket, hummed a little song, and stepped into the yard wagging his head and tail.

As soon as I entered the yard, I met many pairs of eyes. Everyone was sitting in the yard pasting paper boxes. As soon as he saw Bai Fendou, he immediately said, "Bai Fendou, how is your blind date going?

" , I don't know gold and jade. In fact, my qualifications are not bad, but they don't know that I am good at it."

Everyone gave a long cry.

Zhou Qun said decisively, "You're still so happy when it didn't work out? I saw you left with someone, what's the matter, and you have a new goal?"

Bai Fendou coughed and said, "Don't talk nonsense, I have nothing to do with Guan Guiling, We are old classmates when we met to reminisce about the old days."

Zhou Qun said with a strange expression, "Old classmates? You only went to elementary school, and your old classmates are my old classmates? Why don't you call me when you are reminiscing about the past?"

Bai Fendou glanced at Zhou Qun up and down , Said: "Why did I call you? Guan Guiling remembers me, but not you. I don't remember any of this, what else can I talk about?" Zhou Qun didn't say anything this time, he didn't expect that both he and Zhou Qun were there, But Guan Guiling recognized him, but not Zhou Qun. This made Bai Fendou quite proud. After all, these years, he has not lived as well as Zhou Qun, and he has been secretly comparing himself.

Now I feel happy in my heart.

I feel that I am better than Zhou Qun, after all, people are very impressed with him.

He smiled, became more and more complacent, his chin raised, and said, "You, you are not good at being human."

After speaking, he hummed a little tune and walked home.

Zhou Qun shouted: "Oh no, why are you leaving? You Guan Guiling, you can take it easy, don't let her fool you!"

Bai Fendou was not angry when he heard this, and took it as Zhou Qun's jealousy.

Hehe, I didn't expect him to feel Zhou Qun's jealousy, hey!

This mood is refreshing in the dog days!

Bai Fendou went home cheerfully, ignoring what Zhou Qun said. Zhou Qun simply stopped helping his old lady paste paper boxes. In fact, he was not willing to paste paper boxes in essence. Wasn't this for the purpose of breaking into old ladies? It's boring to sit and chatter, so I need to do something.

He got up, followed Bai Fendou's ass, and said, "Oh no, why are you leaving? You don't know Guan Guiling after all. That kid Zhuang Zhixi and his wife are from the passenger terminal. Let me find out for you?

" Bai Fendou was not happy to hear it, and said, "Why don't I understand? Besides, what can I do for others to plot? Don't make trouble for nothing, go and go." Zhou Qun: "You... hey,

Zhuang Zhixi, you Why are you going?"

He was lying in front of the window of Bai Fendou's house and was talking, seeing Zhuang Zhixi going out with a bag, he hurriedly stopped him, he had to ask.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm going to buy some food."

Zhou Qun: "Shopping at this time? The side dishes in the afternoon are not fresh."