Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

The morning sun is exceptionally bright.

The morning smell is extraordinarily fresh.

But this morning, it's a little different from the past, the sun is still so bright, but the smell is not so fresh. Early in the morning, there was a faint smell in the air.

There's no question it's the smell of a cesspit.

It's a big winter, if it's summer, it will definitely stink to death.

Regardless of whether other people think so, Zhuang Zhixi and Mingmei's young couple really think so. It's early in the morning, and there are still some people in the yard. There is no way, the first, second, and third fights were delayed last night It's been a long time, and there are follow-up performances.

Anyway, this matter is not over yet.

But even though it wasn't over, there are a few things that are clear, first of all, the little thief's question, after the interrogation last night. It is now certain that Jin Lai is not a habitual thief who has been wandering around recently.

His strength is far from reaching this level.

It's really... It's really sad. Everyone who catches thieves, etc., is very disappointed. It's like an eggplant beaten by frost.

Anyway, it was a waste of time.

As for Jin Lai, although he was indeed responsible for picking the lock by sliding the door, the value of the case was very small, and he did suffer the actual punishment-falling into the cesspit. So, as everyone guessed, after being criticized and educated, people will stop being arrested.

I think so, in the current social situation, a child doesn't steal much, and it's true that he hasn't reached the point where he can be caught by the police.

Of course, although Jin Lai was not dealt with seriously, everyone still deserves credit for catching the thief, but there is inevitably a gap between the credit for catching a big thief and catching a small thief. Everyone lost again, and lost to Tianjin Wei.

The reason why this adjustment has never ended is not that the little thief is held accountable, nor is it that everyone gets much credit for catching the thief, but...who will pay for this shitty idea. Those who suffer from unwarranted disasters always want to ask for an explanation.

There are also the actual stolen victims, Lao Zhuang's family and Lao Zhou's family.

This thing is all stained with that thing, who can eat it? Anyway, it is definitely not possible. They always want a compensation.

However, even if the Su family wanted to return the things, they still haven't come back. It is rare to meet such a thing in the world. Yesterday's "stolen goods", um, the real stolen goods, were lost because they were not picked up in time.

Damn, he doesn't know who took the sheep by the hand.

This is outrageous, quite outrageous!

If his grandma's is a good thing, it's normal for someone to steal it, but but, but, it's stained with shit! ! !

It is really puzzling to pick up this cheap.

In short, it is true that the stolen goods are lost, but compensation must be made anyway. If Zhao Guihua doesn't say anything, Aunt Zhou will not. There are also onlookers dressed in gold, who can wash away minor problems, and always want to talk about major problems.