Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

When it comes to room allocation, the action is really fast.

The Fan family and Guan Guiling hadn't had a clear discussion yet, but Zhuang Zhiyuan had already started choosing a house. Sure enough, just as they had guessed, Zhuang Zhiyuan was in the third-to-last position, and there were really few choices.

There is almost no suspense in his house, so he can only choose the top floor location.

There are six buildings in total for their house allocation this time, and there are six families on the first floor. In the end, the rest is near the top toilet that everyone doesn't like. People in the back row basically can only choose the toilet door. The corridor and the toilet in this building are not in the house, but at the end of the corridor, with a public kitchen on one side and a public toilet on the other. The house is about thirty-five square meters. Zhuang Zhiyuan was so far back in the row that he had no choice but the toilet door.

In other words, the last six people must have no choice, and they must all be at the toilet door on the top floor. In other words, there may be no choice for the next dozen or twenty people, because no one wants to choose the toilet door. Some people obviously can choose the fifth floor, but they choose the sixth floor. Why is it not at the door of the toilet?

So the further you get to the back, the more you have no choice.

Everyone is the same.

But even at the door of the toilet, those who can be allocated a house are very happy. After all, there are more people who have not been allocated. Who knows when the next housing allocation will be. Let's talk about Zhuang Zhiyuan. He started working on the railway after graduating from high school and became a glorious flight attendant. He has been younger for almost ten years now, and they only divided the house three times. The first time was the year when he first started working, the second time was six years ago, and this time.

If the next time is another five or six years, then of course Zhuang Zhiyuan still hopes that he can divide the house. Others have the same idea, even if it is the door of the toilet, it is better than not sharing rooms. Who knows when the next time is?

These days, every household lacks a place to live!

Zhuang Zhiyuan led the whole family over to watch, and the family climbed up to the sixth floor. This area is all six-storey roofs. That is to say, people are busy now. If this is replaced by a technical house, halfway through the stairs, you must know that the stairs of this kind of old building are different from the stairs built in the 1990s. On the contrary, they are more A lot steeper.

The family went upstairs all the way, and there were people cleaning every house downstairs. They were basically railway workers. Mingmei's brother was also in this building. Her brother was in the middle, but it was impossible to choose the second and third floors, so I simply chose. first floor.

But Mingmei's brother didn't move here, the door is still locked, Mingmei went upstairs with the big guys, Zhuang Zhiyuan opened the door with the key, Zhuang Zhiyuan: "This is thirty-five flats." He said: "Come in and have a look.

" Hutou

looked back, he pursed his lips, and said, "Dad, our new home lives in front of the toilet."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "..."

Little Swallow frowned, his big eyes were watery: "Smelly "

Xiao Tuantuan and Xiao Yuanyuan often interact with their elder brothers and sisters, no, when they heard their voices, they immediately started wow. The two little ones waved their hands, almost hitting their father Zhuang Zhixi who was holding them.